Reviews for Tears of the World
The Common Wind Deity chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
I'm really enjoying your series so far! It's kind of nice to not know anything more than Drake as he tries to figure out himself, though at times I feel even more confused than he does!
The story does tend to get a bit slow in places where the descriptions get very detail-heavy (such as clothing someone is wearing or scenery) but overall you've keep the series interesting with this different take on someone-falling-into-FFIX-world. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Well, I'm sad to see it's ended, but I'm really looking forward to the next story. :)
BurningMind chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Update!
Good luck at Camp NaNoWriMo. You have my silent support. This story is bound to be at the top
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Glad to see you're back. :) I love how descriptive your writing is.
BurningMind chapter 12 . 6/17/2012
I like how you incorporate several characters from other FF games. And now an old town reappear.

The talking part with Wolfe and company is kinda hard to understand. But it's overall nice and I like. Maybe that's why the dwarves don't like him?

Keep up the good work

BurningMind
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
Hey, sorry I haven't been reviewing...or writing my own stuff, for that matter. -_-; RL has been seriously kicking me in the teeth lately. Anyway, you're still doing a fantastic job! I'm really loving this whole Constellato thing you've added, though the whole Eternal Battle of Valhalla is extremely creepy. I wonder why the Paladins and Dark Knights are having such a hard time finding members? Hell, if the Dark Knights in IX are anything like the Dark Knight dressphere in X-2 (my favorite dressphere, btw) I'd sign up to be one. lol! Anyway, keep up the great work. :D
Red Reality chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
It has taken some time to read the first book of this series and catch up with this one, but it was definitely worth every second. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what is going to happen next. Thank you for providing such a wonderful read, and I wish you luck on future chapters.
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Sorry, but I'm feeling too lazy to actually log in right now. :P I really did like this chapter! I've seen plenty of OCs get hurt in various stories, but very few where they actually lose their weapons for any prolonged period of time. And of course Drake would be more easily injured: Archers aren't meant to be out in the front at all. I do wonder what he's going to do without his bow, though. Anyway, keep up the awesome work! _
True-Oblivion chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
dude, this story is awesome! Please keep updating it!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Very nicely done! I'm happy to see that Drake was able to save Cleyra from destruction, and I really liked the touches you did with the Stellazio and Zorn and Thorn's magic. _ Keep up the good work!

P.S. Don't worry about slow updates...jobs do eat up a lot of free time...mine certainly has. XD
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Oh wow! This story actually popped up in my head earlier today, as I wondered if you were still working on it or not! Nice to see that you still are! _
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I'm more than happy to support this story. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the first one turned out to be, and am really looking forward to seeing where this one goes. Don't give up on it, even if I'm the only one reviewing, because I really want to know what happens next. _ I don't really have much to say this time, except that the Zuu thing really was quite gross, but very well-written. Keep it up!
Anasazi Darkmoon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Yay! The next part of the story! _ Poor Drake, though...he's really been through the wringer. I have a question, though: when the city of Cleyra is destroyed, is the Constellato going to die with it? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.