Reviews for Dragon Ball NG: New Generation
FireBreather-001 chapter 63 . 4/7/2013
This is an awesome story! Well, anyway, when are you going to update? If you need some ideas, you can use these:

1) Gosu has one heck of a fucking plan to get rid of the poison of the Haijin pill.

2) For a character in Yajirobe's place, you can use my OC, Yagako. He is as fat as Yajirobe, and he wears blue like robes, a HUGE MOTHER FUCKING samurai sword on his back, long blond hair, green eyes, and he look's and acts like Yajirobe the Lazy-Ass.

3) And, for a character is Piccolo's place, you can use another one of my OC's, called Cheeto. He has unbelievably fucking pale skin, has purple eyes, red curly hair, always wears black robes with a black cape and hoodie on, and acts like Piccolo, with a few fucking differences.

4) Finally, if Gosu and Chitsu are going to get married in the future, I have a few ideas for what their kid(s) will look like. And, if you make a sequel to this, can you make a quote when Gosu is fighting a enemy, Gosu saying "Let's end this fucking quick, because I promised my bitch to fuck her after this!"

And, that's all I got. Please update soon!
Joe B chapter 63 . 2/8/2013
Please update soon?
OddballPunk chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awesome
Joe B chapter 63 . 9/4/2012
I am looking forward to reading more chapters unfortunately I was not sure where the other chapters are! Anyway, excellent job in the recreating of the dragon ball franchize that we know and loved for years but using Goku descendent as the main character!
Joe B chapter 63 . 8/27/2012
When will you post the next chapter? Because I have been waiting for a very very infinite amount of time with a lot of patients lately! I am hoping the next one will be posted very soon enough! Oh by the way this chapter was pretty excellent!
notusingthisaccount123456789 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Awesome chapters but could u make the 64th chapter soon?
Joe B chapter 63 . 8/17/2012
Great chapter! Please try to update your story by means of posting another new chapter! It has been very boring lately without a another chapter! When is chapter 64 going to be up?!
3 chapter 51 . 6/16/2012
*rubs fingers together deviously* glad to finally see Goku in action. and vegeta, last chapter, but im not 100% sure that was him. vetetas usually more "pi**y"..
G chapter 24 . 6/16/2012
…I can't say what happens next since this fic is only rated T weeell fuck. fuckity fuck fuck.
3 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
Krillins here krillins here krillins here... heheheh. time to get funny.
3 chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Aw. was hoping for the real Bulma. yea, i know. imma fanboy. so what? oh well.