Reviews for A Tender Moment
transformedstarwarsgal chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is so beautiful. House and Wilson's relationship is my absolute favorite of any House md relationships. They can be best friends or lovers, i will always love them together
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Well done and extremely good! Tender and sweet!
aims2009 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read! I loved it!
cats-tuxedo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story was amazing. I felt the emotion in it and honestly I shed a tear because it was just so perfect and fluffy, thanks for writing this!
Minheaven chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
House is so emotional in this fic. A big "wow" because this OS is very well written. Just right.
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Aww that was so cute. It was super awesome it made feel super happy.
rividori chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is just lovely and romantic and really well done. I enjoyed it very much.
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
*sniffles* This is fantastic and - your abilities are stellar - very in-character. I just love the fluff possibilities that established Hilson opens up. Thank you for sharing that tender, wonderful moment.

Oasis

P.S. This kinda reminds me of a Hilson dancing oneshot I'd been thinking about doing (less fluff, more sarcasm - haha), and I'm pretty inspired to write it now. What is it about making cripples dance that's so appealing? Lol.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great story. So beautiful the way you described House's feelings. I loved the fluff! :) Though House is right, Leave A Tender Moment is a weird song to dance too. Great job!
glasswalker chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
.feeling.

wow.
J. Hicks chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ok this was sooooo sweet, and just what the doctor ordered after the finale!
anon chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
WOW! Loved this, sweet but also very erotic. You show that H/W can be beautifully written without the need for explicit sex.
Jedi Master Max Jinn chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Cute :) Love doses of fluff!
thyla chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sooo sweet. Sway with me. Thank you for another touching story!
Camlem chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wah, so good! I really loved it all :P

And just so you know, this is the first time I see someone pull off a House/Wilson dancing fic so congrats on that too! :D