Reviews for New Beginnings
Jimelda chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
Oh no, Jack! Poor guy, after meeting Kate again and finding out she's engaged, I don't blame him for wanting to take his mind off things for a while. But driving drunk? And now he's in the hospital! Wow, what a cliffhanger. I am so glad you are still updating this (and sorry that it's taken me so long to review, things have been really busy lately) and I hope that you will be able to post another chapter sometime soon. :D :D :D
Cathee chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Wow I liked it!

Keep continuing it, love it! :)

Please a little more Island memories and it will be perfect! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Mari chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
First of all, your decision to continue writing makes me VERY happy! :) thank you

as for the chapter, Wow! you can't leave us hanging there. I hope Jack isn't hurt too badly :-/

can't wait to read more!
ReadingRed chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I cant wait for the next chapter. I love the reunion between Jack and Aaron.
p chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
Jack is drinking again?ho no!

Hope it's not too car accident I mean...

Glad you decide to continue your fics
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
oh, poor jack! it's just like him to do such thing.. i really want to read what happens next!
deathwinged chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
thank you for updating! and oh man jack in an accident? you gotta update soon! i hope kate finds out that jack was working on becoming sober before the encounter.
p chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
I think this story is one of yours which is my favorite.

I wanted to know how Jack will have Kate back.
strdstbttrfly chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Please continue. I follow so many of your stories and I love them all.
deathwinged chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
i hope you continue this story! i really enjoy it. but yeah it's hard getting over writers block, i haven't even finished my mini series yet, i've been trying to watch jate vids to get the ideas rolling, maybe that'll help?
NYR88 chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Wow sorry that you're not feeling very excited about your stories as of late. I hope that you will continue. I really enjoy your writing and I think you're one of the stronger writers on this site. Reviews could be down because of the holidays and school semester finals. I know that that's been happening to me.

This is a great story so I do hope that you'll keep writing it. If it'll help any if you continue I'll make sure and write detailed reviews to help you gauge your feedback?
SoFeelingTheLove chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Hey! I think it's normal for you to have a writer's block, don't worry! I'm writing a story, too, and I'm currently on one, too. But it will get back to you. Just wanted to let you know I'm interested in your stories. We don't have enough Jate stories here as it is, and losing a writer of not one but many interesting and developing stories would be just pity. sorry if I haven't reviewed a lot, but i wanted you to know i'm urging you to continue :)
Mari chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Please continue writing! I love your stories and would hate it if they never got completet :(
Jimelda chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Nooo, please don't stop writing! I really want to know what happens next! If you are having trouble coming up with another chapter, then by all means take a break. We can be patient sometimes, lol. I hope that you will not decide to give up just yet! :)
p chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
you can't let us like that! I want to know how the reunion will be