Reviews for Sailor's Song
And You Got Us Feeling Piano Man is Perfect Song For Story Like this
Longcat chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Longcat is long.
Nascardrivers2 chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
Hey Rave can you PLEASE update your Zoey and Ash story PLEASE it has almost been a year sence you last updated it I would like that and your others stories also that you started but didn't finish so PLEASE update those soon PLEASE thankyou? Besides I like reading your other stories too but I can't since you have not updated them in a long time so PLEASE update them soon thanks. I would like it alot if you did.
lopenash chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
Simply put, I like the whole thing, nothing wrong, keep it up etc.
Aya Rose chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Somehow, dual chapters just works for this.

Sure, it's longer, and there's a bit more of a delay, but at this point you're telling two completely different stories, they both deserve attention. Sure they'll interlock in the future maybe, but still it's based on a situation being approached by two very different groups.
lopenash chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
What is Tails pissed about? You make it sound like she either came out of the closet or, cheated on Tails. Which is it?
Hokuto Ulrik chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Who knew that Cream was such a talented musician. The chapter was awesome and I can't wait for more!
Acooler1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Well.

It seems that what I thought happened between Tails and Cream actually happened in reverse. I originally thought he was dishonest and not her. Now I have an even better idea about what happened. Despite this, I still wait for everything to come out in the open for us, the readers.

As always, can't wait for the next chapter! Hope Cream does well with Mighty and the band!
Hokuto Ulrik chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Yes I would say that our kitsune hero is more than just a little upset. Though, I would really love to know what happened between him and Cream.
Aya Rose chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I'm sitting here, waiting for a new chapter, and functionally I understand you just put Chapter 2 up like 30 seconds ago, but I need to know more.

Cream seems like a sweet girl, and Marine seems pretty fun, and the combination of the two really IS worth waiting for, but damn it, I just don't have the will power to be all that calm about it.

So yeah, that was just the long way of saying 'Waiting for next chappy, luv it'.
Acooler1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
So, a Cream/Marine fic. Very interesting. Haven't read a Sonic fic in ages.

Wonder what Tails did exactly to Cream? I have a feeling I already know what, but I can't wait for the details you bring into it, as you do everything that surrounds your characters.

Other than whatever happened, Cream seems like she has a very good head on her shoulders. Can't wait for the introduction of Marine. As always, waiting patiently for the next chapters of your stories.

Now, off to Favorite and Alert this story.