Reviews for Starfleet Family Values
Doni chapter 35 . 6/24/2013
Beautiful endings can make for beautiful beginnings.
phoebe turner chapter 35 . 6/21/2013
It was amazing!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 35 . 6/19/2013
I don't know how to encourage you other than to say I love your stories and I love the way you can tie everything together so well. Your brain is so talented and I would really like to see you continue, in your own time of course. Whatever you decide to write I will follow, so I'm a happy camper either way. Although after seeing the tentative name of "Dear Spock"'s sequel as "Dear James/Fucking Perfect" I'm going to have to listen to P!nk again. You did a wonderful job with this story and I think you've earned a breather. Take a bow, MissCar. You're awesome.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
awwww that was just too cute it was a great ending to a great story
LyradanaGreetsTh chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
Goodness gracious, what a wonderful ride this has been. I have enjoyed each installment muchly and am a little sad to see this come to a close.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a wonderful story. I look forward to anything more you might be working on with great anticipation.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 34 . 6/17/2013
awwww that was just good i love it so much just perfect i cannot wait for the epilogue
Doni chapter 34 . 6/16/2013
Nicely done.
Doni chapter 33 . 6/10/2013
I love a good wedding and you gave us a peek at two. Well done.
phoebe turner chapter 33 . 6/7/2013
great chapter!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 33 . 6/6/2013
awwww that was just sooo cute i just loved it soo much too cute
ShamelessSpocker chapter 33 . 6/6/2013
D'aww. That was ... perfect, considering the story. I liked it a lot, even though I remain blissfully in the dark about all things STID so I don't know what you meant by the "underwear scene." Don't worry, I'm not a person to complain about spoilers. You did terrific on this story and I know you had a lot of road blocks in your way at times but you hung in there and I'm glad you did because it was a great story. Thanks so much! I laughed, I cried, I cringed, I went for chocolate. I'd consider that a sign of success. More please, whenever RL stops kicking your arse.
Doni chapter 32 . 6/5/2013
That was all worked in nicely. And a female command team would be awesome.
phoebe turner chapter 32 . 6/1/2013
great chapter!
laustic chapter 32 . 5/30/2013
This is an incredible story and one that I'm definitely enjoying reading very much (Actually, I love all your fics!).
I have absolutely no doubt that was a Vulcan kiss in that scene and really, for anyone to deny that have to be blind.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 32 . 5/30/2013
hahaha nice star trek into darkness intergrate that was just perfect i love it