Reviews for Separate Worlds Separate Hearts
omggg i love! plz update soon! 3
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
More plz
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
I don't know who to believe the girls or if Edward really dose like Bella
Kath chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
My godness!
Kath101 chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
I think he is'nt toying with her. I think he REALLY likes her.
Kath101 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
She lost her chance if she did'nt act like an a hole he would probley not hate her! So she lost her chance I even thinked he liked her!
Svaler chapter 9 . 3/20/2011
shit! I was about to hit the next button, but there wasn't any!

And eh, I do hope there's still some of that "plan" going on, though... :)
Svaler chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
such a bella thing to do, appologize.

I yelled in my mind, and I would have done out loud if it wasn't the middle of the night right now, when I read this: He smiled then, "Hey you..." He looked back at me distractedly, "Yeah... It doesn't matter anyway. See you later Bella."

I watched him walk away, and my eyes felt like they were about to be burned from my sockets.

"She doesn't care, so stop trying. She doesn't want you, so get over it." hahaha I can hear alice and rosalie

I do hope he's still going with the plan! haha sorry i like a hurt bella and a crazy edward xD

"But that girl you were with today..."

He laughed then, shaking his head, "No. Not my girlfriend."

"Oh." I nodded to myself, "Just a bit of fun then."

HhAHAHAHAH her comment omg

awh: to your face
Svaler chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
i'M writing this review as I'm reading.

now I officially love you, because the: it's a plan, is stll in action! yeah! yeah! yaaaay! happy! I'm clappinhg my hands! really really fast and happily! *clap, clap, calp*

hahah, I read that, 'i can't breathe but i still fight while I can fight' and I was like: what song WHAT SONG is this?

and I didn't know hje said: high of her love, drunk from her hate... I have read the songtekst once, but I guess not all words hung and some bits are pronounced badly.

and then I finally knew which song it was! eminem! I could have easily put the first sentence on google but I wanted to find out myself. I mean, I've listened to that song a thousand times, watched the videoclip countless times, and ehhh oh yeah, I listened to it today as wel!

hey hey hey, the original line is: High of a love. Drunk from the hate.

oh I've come to the endig of the chapter.

hahahah he just continues breakdancing after watching her! hahaha
Svaler chapter 6 . 3/20/2011
Svaler chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
2 things

I shivered and was shaking and jumped (really did! I got off my bed and went crazy) when alice said that it was a plan. SOOOOO unexpected. I almost cried. Shit.

I'm so hapy that that happened! because I was afraid it was all happening so fast, and usually I do like it when a story is... a bit more then just loving and fluff. This was so good. I love it. love love lvoe it :D

I wanted to say something else as wel... I jsut forgot :( I;ll let you know when I remember.

Svaler chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Svaler chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
loved alice's and bella's conversation and how his eyes softened when she was crying.

glad Bella didn't accept his offer and isn't madly in love with him
Svaler chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
"No, you covered all the main points in their relationship. And those scenes will probably bring out the best in us…" he said looking at me with deep eyes.

NOOO please don't let it get fluffy soo soon

liked the chapter still though:)
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »