Reviews for Separate Worlds Separate Hearts
ForeverZelink chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Happy Fanfiction Birthday!
tywgdgwelidguiesdxg chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
wow real gd story happy fanfic b'day yay update please!
twilight-kelli-02 chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
hey ur story is AMAZING please update!
DustyJJ chapter 8 . 2/26/2011
Thank you for this Edward goodi-ish update... You and your brain are just trying to play tricks with us readers ;P Wonder who is talking the truth...

Well hope you update soon. Looking forward to one :)

Tashii20 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Please Please Please keep writing

I love these kinds of movies they r so good
runemagic chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
omg, this is totally one of my new favorites! lol! btw happy fanfiction birthday!
Krissa D aka The 1 fan chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Everyone should know that I am TheOneAndOnlyBellaCullen's (aka Sorcha's) #1 fan. Dont get your hopes up, and dont even think for one second that your her #1 fan. Its me, get over it.

Btw, I loved this chapter. :D Thanks for updating!
MissKatieSwift chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
I'm really enjoying you're story, it's so good and happy fanfiction birthday! Hope you have a good one :)
ToydiPotter chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Hell yeah! Definitley LOVE this story! And of course, Happy FanFiction Birthday!
emeraldstarforever chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
great chapter, as always... if it is your one year fanfition anniversary thats making you update, I hope it's your anniversary everyday!

C.Vannessa chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Good chapter! Glad that E was able to break past the "help" offered by Rose & Alice[pun NOT intended] I hope Carlisle is not as mean as implied but then some one has to sometime right?

HMF chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
Things are just not making any sense. I'm thinking Rose and Alice really aren't good friends to Bella. I think Edward and Bella need to talk things through instead of hearing things through Rose and Alice.
gossipgracey chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
update please really gd story and i want 2 know what happens next! :D :)
twilight-girl 3 chapter 8 . 2/25/2011
update amazing story pleaseeeeee update thank u :D :) :P
cb chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
love it please post more really soon.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »