Reviews for A New Chapter
sportytc chapter 14 . 3/27
Just wondering if you're going to carry on with this as I would really like to read more.
ThatOneGirlWithWifi chapter 13 . 3/26
I really really love this story! Except until you made her into a Mary Sue and found out Jasper is her mate :/ for me it would of been better if she was single or dating one of the Xmen dudes (Pyro or Iceman) and that she had only 3 or less powers not including the ones she inherited from her father. This is my opinion and you don't have to take it but I would appreciate if you did.
ANGEL FALLEN FROM HEAVEN chapter 14 . 3/18
MOOOOOORRRRREEEEEE NOOOOOOOWWWW
Edwardgirl03 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
i love it

is there more
Speedy1106 chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
Update please, pretty please
deannamd chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
wow hope you update asap
jeangary28 chapter 14 . 8/9/2014
Awesome chapter glad that Logan had taken the whole Jasper being his daughter's mate extremely well
Mist17 chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN PRETTY PLEASE?!
BeckaR chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
Awesome really really love this and can't wait for more please
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Don't make Bella a man stealer
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
You should of had her cut off his giblets that means nuts
CrazyGryl chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
Hi there when r u going to update this story?! its really great
Guest chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
i love
acetwolf94 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
I LOVE IT! PLEASE ADD MORE SOON! I'M HOOKED!
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,534.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr