Reviews for Something To Hide
ClumsyWrighter chapter 3 . 12/1/2014
WHAT this is prewithen?
post it before you die please DX
LupinandHarry chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
y u no update this?

Really promising beginning.. *sniff*
AnimeAddicter101 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
Aha, I love this story. It's amazing how your incorporate like their personalities and what they do and...stuff. I noticed you haven't updated in a very long while, but if you could then it would be nice. _
FrenchieFie chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I read this story a while back, and now that I have an account, I can review it~ 3

I must say that this has an amazing plot and I really love how you portray the characters and there emotions~ I love this couple to death, but there is hardly anything for it... so, I really hope you continue.

Au revoir~ 3
Uniswift87 chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I love it! Is there a full version of this story somewhere? I must know what happens!

Zavier and Raguna both need hugs. *sage nod*
FeliceMemoria chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
Wow, just wow.

I pity both of them, how everyone suddenly treats Raguna, how they react... oh gosh.

Perfectly written, it hurt to read Mists words and everything... (I don't even know what to write anymore )

Also the BLish parts! Baww, Zavier. QvQ

I'd LOVE to read more on that, hopefully you'll continue soon..? This pairing doesn't get enough love, seriously.
lilacbird chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I love it! You say you already have this written out somewhere, and since you haven't updated in a while, I was wondering if you could direct me to the full/longer version? R/Z is my favourite RF airing, so it's good to see more people writing it.
icy perfection chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Love it.

I want to continue reading it - you're a good writer.

I hope you post more stories up like this.
Smash Genesis chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
It was all good right until the end. I know Raguna is on the rebound or something, but why would he try to kiss Zavier if his girlfriend was just murdered?
Smash Genesis chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow. This is really, really good. You're going to need to explain what Raguna was doing with Bianca's dead body holding the murder weapon though, and why Zavier didn't have any questions about it. I trust you will thought, and good luck!

SG
Double Spoiler chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
KEIRAAAAAAA

you know how much I loved this on Ushi.

I'll love it here.
seht chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
"All the good stuff" indeed. 3

Zavier is SO CUTE. I love you, Keira.

(and you are still not allowed to write that well at your age asd;lkfhdf)