Reviews for Sequeled
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
thats it! Well it was fantastic and good job but you should of had a dialog with hiccup and astrid at the end
alexandria.hamilton.39 chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
Lol astrid after all that I hate you nice add more
spyrofan35 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
love it are going to do another one
Voldyne chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
short, not really smut, and yeah I could picture Astrid like that.
2400shadow chapter 6 . 12/23/2010
I love this story! Up date, PLEASE!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
It's just not his day is it? I need to read more! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
I love their conversation
Maui Girl 808 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Or it could be the gods telling you not to give up!

Lovin' it so far!
Maui Girl 808 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ouch, that was harsh, but it's good to see he has some backbone
GL s31868 chapter 6 . 10/21/2010
honestamente me gusta el cuento, quiero leer mas...sigue escribiendo, yo voy a ti! 8D
osweetie246 chapter 6 . 10/7/2010
-puppy eyes- pwease write moar TT
Admiral Arlani chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
What the fuck is this shit? And why is it so awesome? Honestly, I love this thing xD

You warned that both Arrowed and Sequeled were 'trash,' and I was sufficiently warned, but somehow you made all the characters, disturbingly, in character, and made it absolutely hilarious. This is so brilliant, I'm not even joking. You are a fantastic writer, to keep me reading, even though everything in this made me go 'what the fuck-lol,' I don't know how.

Either way, this is utterly, unbelievably awesome, and I seriously want you to finish this.

Wheelbarrow had me dying.

Please, please finish this. We want Astrid to finally live out her fantasy, because seriously, who doesn't love Hiccup torture? :P

Besides, Hiccups reaction would be completely priceless :P

Please finish?
anonymous chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
This story is really funny! Update soon please!
hoomin chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
juss an idea.. u could write dat part bout rocka paintin da lettr L on her husban forhed, or u could start dat shameless perverted smut u were talkin bout..cuz im kinda thinkin im not da only one hoo is waitin fo dat...sou update soon...plz...u kno...juss an idea..
hoomin chapter 6 . 8/11/2010
yeeea im still hungry fo moor, update soon plz..