Reviews for Home
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2017
What's the point of it though?
MissAliciaHart chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Have you ever heard of a song called "Home" by a band called Hypnogaja? If not,then I think you should definitely listen to it.I don't know what it is,but listening to "Home" while reading this one-shot fits the story so well when I listen to it.I just thought you should know ,I definitely love this story. )
Enjoyed reader chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I loved your story.
Love7424 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
I love this
Tales the Fox chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aww.. That was so sad, and yet, so cute. Awesome job.
ShadowBrand chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
More! I really miss this old show :)
BloodyWolf83 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was a sad good and awesome story I really really loved it please continue please
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Wow...
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sniff sniff I ...am...crying...real...tears of pure sadness yet smiling. This was my childhood show that I always watched everyday!
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I don't care if they're ooc. This story is still really sad and yet cute at the same time. I like it because of that blend of opposites.
M-H1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Wow Katz has a heart. Never knew that would happen. I thought it was good
OldNewCNShows chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aw... the OOC,this is perfect.
LarausLorraine chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awe now there is a start of a relationship!
LuckyNekoNinjaMaiden chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Awwwwwwwww! That is so cute! 3 Anyway, I'm a fanfic writer myself and I just published my first complete fanfic story. If you want to read, the story is called "The Duel". It's in the Power Rangers category. The Org General Nayzor and Imperious (a.k.a The Dark Wizard of the Underworld) are in it. Tell all your friends about it. I accept any kind of reviews from you and your friends, even bad reviews. Good story, though. It's the best!
Half-HeartedShadow chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
That was really good! The story just kind of pulled me into it!