Reviews for TMNT Personalities
The Psychic chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
I'd very much like to see your process and /or reasoning for each type. Because for Raph although it's true he is very complex (partially due to his inner conflict) an INFJ is almost totally opposite of an ESTP. I argue that Raph is an ESTP because he likes the truth, when he needs to 'recharge' he usually goes topside and busts a few heads or rides his motorcycle, he is not fond of plans and above all he is really in tune with the world. Now Leo I tend to think of an Introvert because when he needs to recharge he meditates (usually also getting advice from splinter), he is generally good at seeing patterns but he is more into making a plan of action for that moment so Sensing, he tries to make decisions that are fair (Thinking) and he is very organised to the point that some fans think that he might have some OCD (Judging). So Leo in my mind is a ISTJ and Raph a ESTP. Mikey and Donnie sound correct with the small detail that Donnie's also aware of people's feelings etc.
FioraThePendragon chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I always thought of Leo as an INFJ.
dompr4 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Well, I think that Raphael is Impulsive INFJ. So, The (unusual) Protector.
Simone Robinson chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Awesome that you decided to do this. Very interesting an quite true. I'm an INTP type, lol, I found that out the other day. _ Hmm, my only difference with don is the last one... hehe.

Really nice that you did this though.
demonsweat chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Sorry I didn’t have time to continue in my review earlier...just got swamped with work. :P Okay, here we go!

Raphael

Wow, you are right – he is deserving of both. I agree that he’s probably the most complex, and I was really curious to see how he turned out. I’ve always felt that his badass, tough guy attitude was mostly a front for his real feelings. Most seem to agree that he does care deeply for his family, ready to put his life on the line for them without a second thought (even though he might act like a jerk towards them in day-to-day life). This is good, it really nails him in a lot of aspects, such as the bit about him holding back his inner self.

And no, I totally agree with you that he’s a deeply caring individual. I believe that he knows and hates that he hurts others, but it’s a monster in him he just can’t seem to beat. This is the duality of his character; tough as nails on the outside to mask the deep feelings within.

Donatello

“INTJs spend a lot of time in their own minds...” – definitely nailed it there! Though I would say his Feeling side is probably well developed; he’s not completely ignorant of others around him.

I agree that he isn’t generally arrogant and elitest, but it’s true that he may come off that way at times to the others, in that he does criticize their lack of understanding (getting visibly frustrated with Mike’s antics, for instance).

Overall, this whole piece fits him really well, I think.

Michelangelo

Boy, this one is really accurate. Everything here describes him perfectly. I agree with you about the fact that Mike isn’t really stupid; I’ve never seen him that way either. And truthfully, I don’t think that’s the way he’s presented in most iterations (aside from the original cartoon, maybe). I think most people will agree that his problem is focus, not intelligence. Even the bit about how this type loves animals and children – it’s no wonder why he was the one who adopted Klunk, right?

I know it’s not a ‘story’ per se, but I thought it was a really interesting idea, and a good read! Thanks for taking the time to research and post them up! I think it’s pretty great the way it is, but I would love to see you take this info and do something with it, maybe a character study or a story focusing on their personality types.

Cheers,

- ds
Kaysin-12 chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
How about doing one on Master Splinter? The parents never seemed to get a turn in these kind of evaluations. _;
The Dragon's Scribe chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Perfecto! This is Michelangelo in a nutshell(no pun intended)! I'd say you did great in getting all their personalities down, but how about maybe Master Splinter? I'd like to know a bit more on his, because there's only so much I can go by on him.

Reading this has helped me with character development quite a lot, so thanks for putting this on fanfiction.
Simply Unknown chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Not bad. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie were pretty much spot on. But some of the 'Doer' for Raph seemed more like Mikey to me. But this was an interesting idea. Will you be doing some for Splinter or Casey?
Danica Moonstar chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
WOW! This is it! This is defintely Mikey. Oh my gosh! Mikey is a performer and loves being the center of attention. He hates being ignored (he even admits it on one episode called Tales of Leo when he was talking to leo and having a flashback) But he is brilliant. he sometimes comes up with a good plan (like on Touch and Go episode). I love his fun-loving, crazy kid-like attitude. He is a sweetheart to the core!n Love you Big Mike! xxooxoxoox

P.S. That was really good. I honestly enjoyed it. 5 stars!

can you do one with Master Splinter or April or Casey?
AshumbaShekinah chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
This is an excellently crafted peice of writing and you should finish it up. Be proud.
Raha chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Oh my god, can you imagine Leo on the Home Owners Association? I can just see him getting on people's cases about rundown cars or trash on their front lawns. I laughed for five minutes thinking about it. It just doesn't mesh, but at the same time I could totally see him doing it.

This personality type really fits him to a T, and if you like Carl Jung's works I might also suggest Sigmund Freud's theories as well. He was a little extreme in some of his thinking, but his take on psychology is really very interesting.
The Dragon's Scribe chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
It describes Donatello very well, except for that whole arrogant part (I agree with you on that one). I wonder what Mikey's will say...Please update soon, can't wait to see his personality.

Still got Leo though, not that I'm not happy about that, because Leo's an awesome guy- er turtle.
Danica Moonstar chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Donny, Donny, Donny. This really describes Don. But I agree that Don is not arrogant. In fact, he gets shy when his brothers praise him for his work. I love Don. He is so sexy when he is smart. I think its cute.

Anyway, good job. I'm looking forward to Mikey's personality which I think is going to be interesting.

Update!
The Dragon's Scribe chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
I believe you are right about Raphael. He's a more complex character. Raphael has a "tough-guy" appearance, but as seen in Tales of Leo, he can be a soft and caring person- er individual.