Reviews for mouse & rice
Quen chapter 1 . 9/7
It was a sad ending :( It really touches my heart and Im really sad cause Sasuke didn't get the chance to tell Sakura the words "I love you"..
ThisMonth chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
A beautiful story that I'm disappointed, is not given enough attention by some readers. The feeling of love, to the feeling of hopelessness was so smooth in transition that I lost myself while reading it. The development of both characters was predictable but natural enough for it not to be thought so. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story dearie.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
I can't stop my tears
Vanilla chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This is so Beautiful
lunatic.meap chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
I think i might have read your story once before but didnt review, but now even when i reread it, im still so emotionally impacted that i cried. and im not one of those people that cry easily. This piece is so absolutely beautiful. Heartwrenching and breathtakingly tragic, but the intimacy in the dialogue and the amount of emotions that went through these words just burned through my soul. thank you for writing such a beautiful fic. My sympathy to your lost, and im glad you brought up the subject many tends to avoid. I cant say i understand these pain, but I'll try to care about them wheb i can.
absolutefaith chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
When I first read this, I couldn't imagine the pain of seeing a love one slowly dying because of this damn disease.

As I'm reading this now, it's almost like I can feel it in my bones. It's been almost six months since I lost my dad. Lung cancer. What a nightmare.

I didn't leave a review back then, but I'll leave one now. Such a beautiful story.

Bye now!
crybaby chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
..Hey..ive read this before not so long ago..but..i was drowning in my own tears i litirally forgot to review and also bcuz i cried my self to sleep ..
I just wnt to tell you that this was such a masterpiece..im litirally crying right now..cuz im such a crybaby...anyway highway..keep making the good stuff...i still wish it had a happy ending tho...f u excuse me ill just go and cry my self to sleep TTTT..again..
Uadaya chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I just want to say how beautiful this story is. no words can describe how emotional this fic brings to my heartstrings.
I love this story so much, you depicted this story with great, honest feelings.
it brings me to tears
Uadaya chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
I love this story so much, you depicted this story with great, honest feelings.
it brings me to tears
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Oh my God the feels i cant even im dyin rn inside the feels this is so well written asdfghjkl
Kanahoe chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
I'm crying so much, I wish she could of lived
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
if i'm not mistaken,the song title is "Tong Hua"?About a girl that suffer some kind of disease and at her last breath,she ask her boyfriend to play song for her. A very sad song indeed.
ivanhoeslady chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Thank you so much. I feel the same. My mom and my dad both have cancer. And I really do wish I was brave enough to shave my head too.
dazzling.klutz chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Omg! This is so beautifully written! I can't stop crying ;w;
SilentLurker chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was beautiful. Very sad, yet very beautiful. I loved it.