Reviews for mouse & rice
mirazal chapter 1 . 1/16
i'm really sad and i'm crying. this is very beautiful. thank you.
lovekingslayer chapter 1 . 1/4
I have read your other sasusaku stories and something in this summary caught my attention, and I wish it wasn't caught it.
This is a really beautiful story, but just like you I lost my father to the cancer eight years ago, while I was reading it, all the memories came back as the disease was inflicting him pain just as Sakura.
Anyway, I really enjoy your writing,
xoxo
Rizuki Dhan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Shit, I'm crying. Shit. Shit shit shit.
Trisha chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
I was eating when I read this...I was about to choke on my own tears...so I just stuffed the last piece of food into my mouth and ran into my room to cry. It was just too sad! Sasuke wasn't even with her when she died! How would he cope without her? I wish I was with him...I wouldn't want him to be lonely..I wish Sakura wasn't dead either, although it was the point of the story. I'm so childish like that, wanting a happy ending. But of course, the story wouldn't be realistic if it was happy, right?
This fanfic pulled on my heartstrings immensely, I love it, and I'll continue to bawl my eyes out.
nosh chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I send my love to you to I lost my aunt grandpa gramdma and uncle to cancer
berryboom chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Lovely.
TheReadr chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This story was breathtakingly beautiful. The truth in Sasuke's hurt for not using the time he had with Sakura to the fullest is eye opening. This is undoubtedly the most magnificent one shot I have read to date.
I am humbled by your obvious passion for the unfortunate victims of a sickness they couldn't have avoided. The situation they are put in is unfair, with no exceptions.
While I don't remember it very well, I lost an aunt to cancer when I was very young. So, while I may know that this cruel situation is real, I could never understand how painfully real it is like someone in a situation similar to Sasuke's would.
I can only hope this tragicly beautiful story has touched the heart of others the way it has touched mine.
Thank You.
May your talent grow,
The_Readr
Lakepi chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I've also lost many dear ones to cancer.
alldaylong chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
is there a specific song this was too?
TTTT
really good story, i don't know how you do it but your stories almost always bring me to tears
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
...I think this kind of brought tears to my eyes. I don't know how you do it, but I think this is one of the most beautiful oneshots I've ever read, just the unfairness of it all makes me sad.
Girlalicious chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
That was so sad /3 omg
Anonymooouuussse chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I actually thought that the song was 重话, but then, thanks to sasusakulover's review, I was like "it's the revelation!" (O.O)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Soooo sad. Sniff
L. E. Mentol chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
That was beautiful. I actually cried officially the second story that made me cry. Just awesome job. :')
mostlyblue chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This made me cry. It was so, so beautiful and I feel like I've been gutted right now. I lost an uncle to cancer just last year, and when I was eleven, I thought I was going to lose my grandpa to cancer... Just thinking about it hurts, ya know?

I guess both our boys like to share awesome Chinese songs haha. At first, I thought you were talking about Tong Hua because that was the song that I was shown. But then I googled your story title, and was like darn I guess not. I like Mouse and Rice, it's sweet. Have you listened to Bu De Bu Ai? It's amazing song too.