Reviews for We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awesome!
irmaida chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I liked it. :)

It was a good fic. Characters in character, plot well-written, etc. It was a joy to read!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Yaaay happy ending! I love the last line especially :) beautiful
LikeACheshireCat chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Love this story! So great and I really like all the cute flashbacks! :)
CuttlefishRock chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This was brilliant. From the lyrics used to the storyline and the perfect balance of speech to description. Thank you so much for sharing with us! :) xx
snowlitbutterfly chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
good job with this story! keep on writing more fanfics about these two!
Shay-of-Awe chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Finnick and Annie have such a beautiful relationship...who can beat the odds better than a crazy girl and her Capitol playboy? You're a phenomenal writer!
AlwaysHasAPlan chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I love it so much. AlwaysHasAPlan
What If 12 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
so cute love the end. Geat story
stracciastella chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
Yay, you updated! (I've almost given up my hopes)

This final was very sweet and sadly very short. I also thought, that once again, you've written a movie-worthy scene - I read it loud aloud and absolutely could imagine this scene in a movie.

So, thanks a lot for the happy ending! (though I wish it was longer)
Geeky-DMHG-Fan chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Sqwe-e-e-e-e! Are they married now? D

Ah, that was so lovely and sweet. My favorite part is Finnick bodily lifting her up off the ground with his rippling muscles. And I see you pulled an SC with the whole "later" thing. ;-) But in all other respects, you did not pull an SC because you did not break my heart.

So pretty!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
oh.

my.

gawd.

O.o

I love this so much! :D So sad that it's over... :( But YAY for happy Finn/Annie endings! :D it ended perfectly! :)

I love this fic, I love dis chappie, I love Finn and Annie. I just love this. Nuff said.

Fav Line: "Sorry." I pat his cheek. "I forgot how sensitive you are about ugly things." - LOL. Sooo love! :) Annie WIN!

Thanks for being awesome!
PeachyBookLover chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
nice ending happy and sweet!:)
My-Hearts-Storm chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
*standing ovation* FANTASTIC! I've loved this fic right from the start, and I love it all the way to the end! It's nice to see some justice done for Finnick and Annie! Keep up the marvelous work with your writing! 333
EStrunk chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Yeah - I love reconciliations! Beautiful. Dejected Finnick was just so sad. I love the line about expectations filling the air. And the last line about the sea was perfect.