Reviews for We Hope You Enjoy Your Stay
quackingturtles chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
This just makes me smile, so adorable.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awesome!
angles entwined chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
I liked it. :)

It was a good fic. Characters in character, plot well-written, etc. It was a joy to read!
LikeACheshireCat chapter 12 . 6/9/2012
Yaaay happy ending! I love the last line especially :) beautiful
LikeACheshireCat chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Love this story! So great and I really like all the cute flashbacks! :)
CuttlefishRock chapter 12 . 5/29/2012
This was brilliant. From the lyrics used to the storyline and the perfect balance of speech to description. Thank you so much for sharing with us! :) xx
snowlitbutterfly chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
good job with this story! keep on writing more fanfics about these two!
Shay-of-Awe chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
I absolutely loved this story. Finnick and Annie have such a beautiful relationship...who can beat the odds better than a crazy girl and her Capitol playboy? You're a phenomenal writer!
AlwaysHasAPlan chapter 12 . 5/30/2011
I love it so much. AlwaysHasAPlan
What If 12 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
so cute love the end. Geat story
stracciastella chapter 12 . 3/4/2011
Yay, you updated! (I've almost given up my hopes)

This final was very sweet and sadly very short. I also thought, that once again, you've written a movie-worthy scene - I read it loud aloud and absolutely could imagine this scene in a movie.

So, thanks a lot for the happy ending! (though I wish it was longer)
Geeky-DMHG-Fan chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
Sqwe-e-e-e-e! Are they married now? D

Ah, that was so lovely and sweet. My favorite part is Finnick bodily lifting her up off the ground with his rippling muscles. And I see you pulled an SC with the whole "later" thing. ;-) But in all other respects, you did not pull an SC because you did not break my heart.

So pretty!
AnEarthlyKnight chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
oh.

my.

gawd.

O.o

I love this so much! :D So sad that it's over... :( But YAY for happy Finn/Annie endings! :D it ended perfectly! :)

I love this fic, I love dis chappie, I love Finn and Annie. I just love this. Nuff said.

Fav Line: "Sorry." I pat his cheek. "I forgot how sensitive you are about ugly things." - LOL. Sooo love! :) Annie WIN!

Thanks for being awesome!
PeachyBookLover chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
nice ending happy and sweet!:)
My-Hearts-Storm chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
*standing ovation* FANTASTIC! I've loved this fic right from the start, and I love it all the way to the end! It's nice to see some justice done for Finnick and Annie! Keep up the marvelous work with your writing! 333