Reviews for The Orphan
i loved it
kitty1190 chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
Awsome chap!
sumo is chapter 13 . 1/22/2013
Glad to see that this story will be updated again soon What I personally would really like to see is more band scenes and Hinata playing her guitar or interacting with Gaara and Neji's band.
kitty1190 chapter 13 . 1/23/2013
um, you could write that neji introduce his band to Hinata,Ino,Ten-ten, and temari and later sasuke and hinata are alone and he was going to suck hinatas blood but hinata notice what sasuke is going to do and puches sasuke and you could write the whole story with other idias oh and I love you story write more please
Guest chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Need more stories
nel chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
i love this side of is so badass!
nel chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
now u made me interested!
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
hey, i love your story, and it was actually interesting. and don't rush rewriting your story, it actually took me more than a year I think to rewrite my first story... it sucked when i read it, i know how hard it is to fill in the gaps of your plot, but trust me, the longer you write it, the more ideas come to you... there is always a lot of outcomes. i went through the same thing you have gone through, and i know it will take some time, so until next time. :)

nice story and i can't wait to read what happens next.
Marihimesama chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
Thus story is awsome keep up the good work and thanx
Marihimesama chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
your stories are splended and i know you have a life other than this but can you please hurry up with finishing the hyuga clan masscare pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease and thankyou for your cool stories
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 13 . 5/27/2011
its so good, i really cant wait for more! for ideas i was thinking of hinata helping out the band by being a temp member and having the group practice at the house to further the relationships? thats all i got though... hope it helped! good luck on your move!
in your dreams as well chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
I think the storys rlly good
Aki666 chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
That's ok and I look foward to the re-write, but there's no rush to get it done. Well until then happy moving, and I hope you do will in school and music class.

Ja Ne!
evilbananalol chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
your birthday was last week? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ahahaha but great chapter! _
sasuhina gal chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
omg this was so good. i was hunting my email waiting 4 this 't wait 4 the next chapter