Reviews for Shine On
l chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Awww I love her!
DragonSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This put a smile to my face.
talonxdreamer chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
OK, I guess I shouldn't flame. But hey, I don't get it. Lucia? Why would that be a type of person in Kitchen Princess with that name? This Brhoncitis, I think that's how you spell it, is cool. But This must be drabbles, cause I think this doesn't make sense. This is me. :)!

Talonxdreamer!
tentsubasa chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I'm a little bit confused by this fic. Is it a collection of drabbles or one story? Either way, what is the connecting thread between your stories/parts of your story besides simply that they're set in the "Kitchen Princess" world and have a character named Lacia Francine?

Your writing style is fine, but I think this story would be improved greatly if you had a more concrete thread running through it. If these are drabbles, then there should be some kind of theme, even if it's as loose as a day in the life of Lacia Francine. If this is one story, then the parts need to be driving forward a concrete plot.
simz1990 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I think you deserve great comments this a piece of genius and it deserves good comments actually when I started the series I started at volume 5 and I was a total sora and najika fan!later dachi and najika.!
S0RCIERE chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Umm...This was well-written but there was completely no plot to it. It's just rewriting some of the events in Kitchen Princess but with your OC who seems like a Mary-Sue, especially since she's based off of your own personality. Also, you repeat the person's thought when they say it out loud. You should re-word the dialogue and make it different from what the person is saying or just get rid of the inner thoughts.
Bellum and Pax chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
See, we'd give you tips about how to improve, only you ignore them, insult those who give them to you, and carry on making the same foolish mistakes over and over. This is why you get hurtful reviews. When you're ready to listen and learn, we're ready to give you advice. Until then, you'll be flamed like a steak on a barbeque.