Reviews for Violet's Story
Coryne-Akrusha chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
why dont you put the first 2 chapters as a flashback. then go to 7 years later and make it that she meets this boy. he happens to be a vampire but his "parents" hated the fact that their "son" was paying more attention to the girl than them. they decide to kill her and the only way to save their daughter was to change her.
La-laIsAgLeEkandTwIlIgHtLoVeR chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
your writing is so good in this story I think you did a very good job I wish you would write more
Elleniel chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Ohhhh heehe this is exciting! i am pumped for this
jean chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
must say it is beautiful for writting i hope you are gong to write more for this an idea would be maybe she is turned into a vampire and she is a little scared at frist gets used to it and the volturi come to decide if she is an immortal child but she is older will she under stand or will she die? you decide that is what i have for you and i like the idea you have creative
Torchwood-Babe chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
You shouldn't quit just because someone says you should, it's your story you write it how you want, if other people don't like it then they shouldn't read it. I think it's got the start of a good story don't give up just because someone doesn't like it!
benna chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Number one rule with writing a story...Don't ever let others make you feel like you should quit a story with a bad review. This story looks like it has a great story line and I think you should stick to it.
ZeldaPotter chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
Please don't quit!
alice chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
yeah so you should keep writing for sure but maybe just not about this. rape and abuse and mum getting killed are kind of serious right? so maybe not something you can write the right way unless you know what you are talking about. you should write a story absolutely but you should maybe pick another topic that you know what you are talking about because it's kind of rude to people who really did have those things happen if you write them all wrong you know. i say make the character your age because violet doesn't really sound right like she's 8. maybe if she is your age you would have it easier to write her.
Annao7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
they sounds like its gonna be intreasting and I cant wait to read more :D it so good you should make the chapters longer ;]
alice chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i read that you are 13. sorry but i don't think you know enough to write about a girl who was raped and saw her mom killed. i think you might do a better job if you wrote a story about something you knew more about. look at what you wrote.

How can an abused child draw such happy things you ask? Simple, I have blocked out all emotions from showing to the world. Inside I am a little tiny scared girl who needs to be loved and cared for but on the outside I am a girl who can fend for herself.

that is not how an 8 year old thinks. that is like an adult doctor would tell another adult.

i think you should write about something you know about. it is obvious you know nothing about this and it won't be a good story unless you can make it seem real.
benna chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Sounds like it will be a good story I'm really looking forward to more.
ZeldaPotter chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Interesting. I like it. Continue please :)