Reviews for Aftermath
Saranghae-Minnie chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I'm here! I'm here! It has been ages since we've communicated, but of course I'm here! 8D *pounces* *glomps*

And you UPDATED! *happy dance* I almost couldn't believe my eyes earlier.

WAH Such a bittersweet ending! :'D At first it was, OMG HE RAN AWAY, but then it was, omg he came back! And I like how you made it that even when he comes back and has moved on, there's still this itsy-bitsy part of him that still skips for Tsukushi, because some things never go away. First loves, for example.

The last line! (;;) *wibbles* True for life, yo.

Ah I can't believe this is completed already! Congratulations! You must be relieved - Thanks for not leaving your readers hanging!

*rolls in delight* You're so sweet X3 You know...if you want to hear from me more, all you have to do is come on more often :3 kekeke But no pressure! Whenever! I'll be around ha!

Hope to see more of your writing soon! I'm still holding out for Kenny! I. HAVE. NOT. FORGOTTEN. *is determined* LOL! The best way to get over writer's block is word vomit! Then picking and choosing, and revising and tweaking. Works for me, so maybe it'll help you get started again!

b.aka-chan xD chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
oh, it's already completed? ._.

poor you. hopefully your skills return soon!
XxOlivia13xX chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Aw, that was so sad D: but it was wonderful. Also thanks so much for your mention of me :). Plus, I'm not logged in because I'm to lazy to do so. :P. Good job, and I hope you will continue soon!
Saranghae-Minnie chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
*SOBBING*

(;;) *cuddles*

I'll just add on to my previous review for this chapter

Tsukushi is adorable, especially with how totally comfortable she is with Rui; that must be rather painful for him though, since she's oblivious to his feelings...

At the same time, his gradually letting go, starting with his composition, was beautifully captured. Sneaking in that line allowed him to confess, sort of, and gave him a chance at closure without ruining the happiness he hopes for her or making things awkward between them. Brilliant.

No particular thoughts on your plan for the conclusion :3 But I look forward to it and other stuff you're cooking up, of course X3

FatCake chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I love Rui and hate to see him sad but I love Tsukasa and Tsukushi together!Ohh my what shall I do. (:
Saranghae-Minnie chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
8D An update! *jumps on it*

(; ;) Oh Rui

His forcing himself to be something he's not for Tsukushi's sake is so REAL. It would be just like him.

And I've mentioned this before, but his lingering attachments, like wondering how she'd look...you write them so beautifully.

It is so NOT pathetic! (0 _ 0) I'D TAKE SHORTNESS OVER...NOTHINGNESS. OH YES. *pounces on you* *snuggles*

I read for the angst, and the Rui-centricity - I see the implied TxT, but the broken RxT is too gorgeous to ignore (; - ;) My bias, it's tragic . (like the Kenny x Tsukushi XD hahaha I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN *is determined*)

...WELL I LOVE YOUR WRITING :D (but thanks *preens*)

I really like that you're exploring his character (I love it too XD) The style you chose is doing a great job of developing it :3

(can you see them? the hearts I'm flinging?) I'm glad to hear you're doing better -

I LOOK FORWARD IMMENSELY TO THE UPDATE 8D kekeke!

b.aka-chan xD chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
you're a mad and sadistic author! poor rui :'(
sheryl g chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Great job! This is exactly how I though Rui felt when Tsukushi and Tsukasa got married in the drama.
b.aka-chan xD chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I hate your story! It made me cry.. poor Rui.. :'(

but the story is good, so I love it more than I hate it xDD
Saranghae-Minnie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
SOBBING. SOBBING BEYOND RECOGNITION, OMG.

(; ;)

THIS IS SO INCREDIBLY HEART-WRENCHING.

I. I. I CAN'T EVEN TURN OFF THE CAPSLOCK, I'M SO HYSTERICAL.

(are the italics the lyrics to the song you mentioned, or references to the lyrics? because they go with the feel AMAZINGLY. if you came up with them, *clutches onto you tightly* THEY ARE BRILLIANT AND FIT SO WELL, THEY OUGHT TO BE LYRICS TO SOMETHING)

AND I DON'T MEAN FOR IT TO SEEM THAT ONLY THE ITALICS ARE BRILLIANT, BECAUSE THAT'S SO NOT TRUE. THIS WHOLE CHAPPIE IS MIND-BLOWING.

I LOVE ANGST, DID YOU KNOW? IT'S SOME WEIRD, TWISTED THING I HAVE GOING ON AT THE MOMENT, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN.

Um...okay...calming down now.

I think the way you portrayed Rui here is really interesting. Not just because it's from a first-person perspective, although that is a major reason, but also because he's in some combination of depressed/denial/acceptance/self-deprecating/self-mocking...

In short, a psychologist's dream XD

I kid. Maybe.

But the turmoil...I don't know, it's awesome and makes him so pitiable, but HUMAN because he's not being all selfless and letting go just like that, he has all these lingering attachments and I LOVE how you captured that.

This Rui is very different from the other two in your other stories and I love how you're exploring his character.

He is so squishable, I am flailing like mad, despite his inner pain (; ;) He doesn't even have the comfort of Tsukushi now. SOBBING.

Undergoing a bit of OMG, THIS IS broken!RuiXTsukushi AND implied!TsukasaXTsukushi, because I generally make it a rule not to read TsukasaXTsukushi fics (it's hard for me to flail over a pairing I don't support, I'M SO SORRY), but the Rui-centric pulls me in and the canon is undeniable.

Overall, I am highly anticipating this 'small' story that you've started, and look forward immensely to your updates.

Hoping some of the troubles you were experiencing since your last update are waning. I've missed you ( - )