Reviews for A Past Love Returns
KoreanMusicFan chapter 9 . 18m
Please don't leave it here.
This series is amazing to read and it would be sad to see it left unfinished.
audree.langston chapter 9 . 5/25
This is a great story. Y have you stopped
DZ2 chapter 3 . 5/19
I actually enjoy the relationship between Isaac and Harry; it's cute with a hint of fun.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 5/17
SavageNymphXII chapter 9 . 4/23
I hope that you find it in you to continue this! I've fallen deeply into this and now I'm sadden that it's been a while since an update has happened. I did see that you're focused on a different fic.. But this one is so close! Do you still need a beta? I'd love to help out! :)
Please oh please continue. Hoping you update soon please
Syriel1 chapter 9 . 1/15
tu compte faire la suite ?
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Please update this one again. I would love to see what you have planned and if they get their happy family
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Update more chapters and please soon. Thanks so much,this story it's extra and the great story that I was reading about,so thanks.
Kai19 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Anju Makaa chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Thank you.
prismaticmem chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This is an absoluly smashing story. I had a longer review in my head but unfortunatly that is where most of my reviews stay. I hope that more will come soon.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Awww, want more; please?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,539.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr