Reviews for A Past Love Returns
Thorilian chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
More please I hope this isn't the end yet!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 9 . 8/31/2016
Please don't leave it here.
This series is amazing to read and it would be sad to see it left unfinished.
audree.langston chapter 9 . 5/25/2016
This is a great story. Y have you stopped
DZ2 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I actually enjoy the relationship between Isaac and Harry; it's cute with a hint of fun.
andjelija.nenic chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
SavageNymphXII chapter 9 . 4/23/2016
I hope that you find it in you to continue this! I've fallen deeply into this and now I'm sadden that it's been a while since an update has happened. I did see that you're focused on a different fic.. But this one is so close! Do you still need a beta? I'd love to help out! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Please oh please continue. Hoping you update soon please
Syriel1 chapter 9 . 1/15/2016
tu compte faire la suite ?
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Please update this one again. I would love to see what you have planned and if they get their happy family
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 5/21/2015
Update more chapters and please soon. Thanks so much,this story it's extra and the great story that I was reading about,so thanks.
Kai19 chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Anju Makaa chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Thank you.
prismaticmem chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This is an absoluly smashing story. I had a longer review in my head but unfortunatly that is where most of my reviews stay. I hope that more will come soon.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 9 . 3/25/2014