Reviews for A Past Love Returns
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 9 . 3/25
Awww, want more; please?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,539.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
RogueNya chapter 9 . 2/24
I hope you can continue this at some point as I love this series.
Please write more soon.
Kai19 chapter 8 . 1/26
There was a showing of both Mummy movies today, and so I came and re-read this! I hope to read more soon, it's been over half a year, after all... And I really like this story (and apparently so do a lot of others), so even though I know you must be busy with RL, I do hope you get a chance to update this soon! Your story had me actually looking up what that skirt/kilt thing that the guys in Ancient Egypt wore (the shendyt). Your story was THAT influential! you had me doing research when I was tired! lol.. I hope to read more soon!
harrymummy fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
please update it has been a while since the last update. please update.
mummyhp fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
please update it's been three months since the last update.
Lesliebobo chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Thank you for the update i was starting to think it was not coming update soon please
anonymus chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Very good chapter but cliffhanger is making me look forward to more chapters.
Hope to see more updates!
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Hopefully they catch and make Meela pay quickly before doing any more damage.
Kai19 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I loved this! But oh no! Jonathan! ;-; He was always the silly and funny one... Someone save him! Isaac, Haru, I know you two have some strong magic! *sulks* I know, he's already dead and can't be saved... still... I hope to read more soon! I'll admit, I wan to see Imhotep and Meela's reaction to Isaac! LOL! Not to mention seeing Pharaoh Ramses as well! I'm loving this!
Spennig chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
Interesting stories, I like. I look forward to seeing your resolution.
Fairy Princess Yuugi chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
hope u update soon cause I like how u have three different movies the mummy, Indiana jones, and harry potter it is very good
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2013
I love this story plz update asap
Slytherin Studios chapter 9 . 7/3/2013