Reviews for A Past Love Returns
andjelija.nenic chapter 9 . 5/21
Update more chapters and please soon. Thanks so much,this story it's extra and the great story that I was reading about,so thanks.
Kai19 chapter 7 . 5/3
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Anju Makaa chapter 9 . 3/15
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon. Thank you.
prismaticmem chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
This is an absoluly smashing story. I had a longer review in my head but unfortunatly that is where most of my reviews stay. I hope that more will come soon.
Arianna Nevaz Roo chapter 9 . 3/25/2014
Awww, want more; please?
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,539.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
RogueNya chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
I hope you can continue this at some point as I love this series.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/4/2014
Please write more soon.
Kai19 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
There was a showing of both Mummy movies today, and so I came and re-read this! I hope to read more soon, it's been over half a year, after all... And I really like this story (and apparently so do a lot of others), so even though I know you must be busy with RL, I do hope you get a chance to update this soon! Your story had me actually looking up what that skirt/kilt thing that the guys in Ancient Egypt wore (the shendyt). Your story was THAT influential! you had me doing research when I was tired! lol.. I hope to read more soon!
harrymummy fan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
please update it has been a while since the last update. please update.
mummyhp fan chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
please update it's been three months since the last update.
Lesliebobo chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
Thank you for the update i was starting to think it was not coming update soon please
anonymus chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Very good chapter but cliffhanger is making me look forward to more chapters.
Hope to see more updates!
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 8/6/2013
Hopefully they catch and make Meela pay quickly before doing any more damage.
Kai19 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
I loved this! But oh no! Jonathan! ;-; He was always the silly and funny one... Someone save him! Isaac, Haru, I know you two have some strong magic! *sulks* I know, he's already dead and can't be saved... still... I hope to read more soon! I'll admit, I wan to see Imhotep and Meela's reaction to Isaac! LOL! Not to mention seeing Pharaoh Ramses as well! I'm loving this!