Reviews for One Without the Other
Cassystories chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hello !

I'm french, so I didn't understand everything of that you wrote but I'm very very very happy, because Harlan Coben is my favourite author and when I have decided to check on fanfiction if there are some stories of Myron & Win, I thought that I coudn't find one. And when I saw that there was ONE fiction, I was very happy even if it's in english.

So I say you thank you !

Bye ! :)
Kitsune Rose420 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Finally, yea! Loved the little one-shot; the writing style was kept consistant with Coben's and I love how well you seem to understand the relationship between Myron and Win. Most people don't seem to get that a relationship doesn't have to make sense to anyone else, but the people in it. So, I'll stop rambling now, and just tell you-love your story and the fact that someone finally put the Myron Bolitar series on here. I would love to see someone do a story that shows just how overprotective Win can be (hint, hint). Please keep writing!
rosdniw chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
You have a good grasp of the relationship between Myron and Win. It's interesting that you feel that Myron pursued the friendship. That's possible, however in the story Win seems to be more fond of Myron that Myron is of Win. What do you think?

I have a passion for all things Win and Myron.
Absolutely Fabulous chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
At long last, someone has posted into this category! I added a Myron Bolitar section months ago, in the vain hope someone shared my love of the series, and now that dream has been fulfilled. If I'm picky, your "story" wasn't perfect, but then, what story is? It was insightful, interesting and flowed well. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and hope to see more soon.