Reviews for An Addamsish Potter
The Writer Es chapter 7 . 7h
Old Addams Family, amazing jokes, and a Beatles reference? I think I love you.
Es
PWAAH chapter 32 . 7/23
Do you have an AO3 account? I'm not completely sure, but I don't think they delete stories.
Nate chapter 13 . 7/23
Liege Lord, really?

Ugh - yeah I really don't think I can stomach a cliche like that as one of the main plot drivers.
lovelywriting chapter 32 . 7/19
I agree
IWantColoredRain chapter 6 . 6/23
I'm from Ireland, gotta say you're Irish, horrendous! (No offense)
Pierce chapter 32 . 6/22
I hope you finish the story it is great,June 18 2015
missgsmith51 chapter 31 . 6/16
Cute story. A little insane, but very cute.
missgsmith51 chapter 30 . 6/16
Too bad Grandmama wasn't with them. She might have known how to end the Wraith.
missgsmith51 chapter 29 . 6/16
"Minerva transfigured Albus into a pogo stick and started whacking it against a wall." Is Minerva finally coming to her senses? I certainly hope so.

It looks like the Castle is helping Grandmama. I just wonder if the portraits will squeal, or if they are glad someone is taking Albus to task for what he is trying to do to Harry ... and anyone else who gets in his way.
missgsmith51 chapter 28 . 6/16
I wonder what DumDum would do if he knew that Harry is already wise to the Horcruxes and has even had his removed. He hates not being the one "in the know."

I love that the Weasley Twins have finally hooked up with Harry and Wednesday. Hogwartians should really start having some fun now!
missgsmith51 chapter 26 . 6/16
I think the word we can use to define Dumbledore's flaw is HUBRIS. It is, after all, a tragic flaw that often brings down once-great heroes. They start out humbly enough, but as they gradually begin to believe their own press, things "go south," and they become the thing they once fought.

I think Dumbledore has long since passed this point. I think he passed it the night he heard the prophecy and put his own interpretation on it.

I think Wednesday should demonstrate her self-defense tactics for the other firstie girls. Maybe she could do that SING thing Sandra Bullock did for her talent in Miss Congeniality. The N and G were especially effective and they are legal, unlike Unforgivables. Perhaps the Headmaster would stand up for her. **extremely evil giggle**
missgsmith51 chapter 25 . 6/16
I can't decide whether your Dumbledore is even more evil than Riddle ... or completely insane. Or both? And what about McGonagall? Is she evil, as well, for aligning herself with Dumbledore, knowing he is rapidly slipping into the Dark Side? Or is she just a complete nincompoop for aligning herself with someone she doesn't even realize is an imbecile?

**sigh** Decisions, decisions ...
missgsmith51 chapter 20 . 6/16
I always loved it when Morticia smoked. I mean, she REALLY smoked!

I'm curious why we haven't heard anything about Quirrell and the Stone yet.

I also think Uncle Fester needs to pay a visit to Hogwarts. He and Peeves would get on well together ... don't you think? Perhaps Grandma can smuggle him in when they return.
missgsmith51 chapter 19 . 6/16
Aren't Augurey tears magical, and wouldn't they be a potion ingredient for which Severus would probably kill? Why not use them to bribe him?

Personally, I think Harry and Wednesday should team up with the Weasley twins and prank Snape, McGonagall, and the Headmaster until all three need a serious sabbatical.
missgsmith51 chapter 18 . 6/16