Reviews for An Addamsish Potter
Matsoine chapter 6 . 10/22/2016
Got to review when I saw the Danish ;) Like the story so far so great job :)
Gracie15Trowa chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
Your spelling mistakes do you do them on perpis because I suck att spelling but yours are just grrr makes me want to stop reading it but i like/love this fiction. ...
Gracie15Trowa chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
Mmmm whats the point in doing different languages if YOU wont translate for us?
Ezmerelda chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Re: review on last chapter: Morticia and Fester are Frumps, not Crumps. Oops.
Nocolonstillrolling chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
I love this story if you happen to write another Addams family crossover please let me know suck a good story
I just can't chapter 12 . 7/1/2016
You put two SoulDepriving beings in a house of FluffyBunnyFairies...What have you done...
Nautabamus chapter 21 . 6/27/2016
I have noticed the motto is badly blasphemed Latin, and having been able to study it, would like to say the actual translation is like reading very broken English. Gorgiamus is correct, being "we feast". However it should be noted that most adjectives will agree with the verbs or other parts of structure they directly follow ("Allos").
I also understand this is the exact phrase used on the show itself and that this is not your fault; however, I thought you might find this interesting.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
I know this weird but can the 'twins' have a romantic relationship
jeanette9a chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
too bad you can't give them a meeting with the fnaf rainbow.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/24/2016
Draco is a good boy.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
i like how confused i feel reading this
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
what if the pawn is actually a queen? and your eyesight is actually bad so you cant tell teh difference? everyone knows the queen is the best piece ever, so op.
Ezmerelda chapter 31 . 3/15/2016
I enjoyed this little romp. It's really too bad the original Addams Family TV series only had two seasons.

One thing I discovered recently after watching on Hulu that may be of interest: Fester is Morticia's uncle, which makes him a Crump, not an Addams. We learn this in season two, episodes 2 & 3, Morticia's Romance.

The makers of Addams Family Values ignored that and made Fester an Addams. Of course, knowing Gomez, he could very well have adopted Fester. That would be so like him.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story, thanks for writing. -"-
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
Why did Wednesday throw her book at Harry?

They'd probably end up trying on a singing hat or some other such nonsense.
They already know of the Hat so why is he phrasing it as a question?

from the cahtter
what? did you mean cattle?
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 1/29/2016