Reviews for An Addamsish Potter
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 6 . 2/19
Well theres nothing with the danish
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 8 . 1/31
Dude, is that chainsaw thing from the movie or a black butler reference? It's been a while since I have seen the movie, and there is a grim reaper in black butler that uses a chainsaw to collect souls.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 6 . 1/31
That Irish sais "so consuls"
tamaralm chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
A very good story I am enjoying it greatly
ThunderGod Stormbringer chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
damn...a mary sue...I'm gone
FlashDevil chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
If the Addams twin are doing the pranks , then where are the Weasley Twins?
Kage 5243 chapter 32 . 6/18/2013
g
JlovesGaara chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
Wow this was a great story! Quite random and more than a little silly, but overall very good. I wish there were many more with this xover. keep up the great work!
SugarAndCyanide chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this story at first, but I find that I do. I am about to go read the rest of the series of this. And btw, edgar and ellen do have a father figure. He pops in every now and then with a crazed look on his face and often wielding a chainsaw or something. I don't think he ever speaks.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Oh nevermind. I did some skipping to see what exactly kind of story it is. It isn't what I was looking for but it still looks good. :)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Yeah! Petunia is sensible.
Pfftt...I see what you did there. Keep him in the cupboard indeed lolololol. But I has a question! Do you have a set pairing for Harry? Obviously it's not gonna be wednesday since they're related and he's gonna be raised as her twin but I'd like to know. Will it be slash? If it is, is Harry with Draco or Severus or someother third person. Like the weasley twins XD Or is he hetero and with a gal like Mione or better yet Luna?
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 24 . 5/22/2013
I learned that song when I was little...sung till I was out of breath... awesome you put it in the fic!
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I love this fic! when harry goes to Hogwarts dumby had better watch out!
riegert8 chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
Did you ever send the site a e-mail ? I understand what you are trying to say and I agree with you for the most part, but I don't I think that breaking the rule will help. The rule is Non-stories: lists, bloopers, polls, previews, challenges, author notes, and etc is not allowed, but you see author break the rule all the time. Before any author post a story they have to read the rule, then they have to agree to them.

I notices that this site delete story's or author accounts that did something minor or nothing at all, while you have authors that write smut but their story is not deleted. I could think of two author that should go, the first one she like to write incest story's where Harry has sex with his mother or sister. The 2nd author write a story where a 19 year old Harry has sex with a 13 year old girl, story is called " His Bride" people has report this story for years and nothing happen to it.

I notice this story and I was hoping it was a Harry/ Wednesday Paired story, but it look like I was wrong. I have a bad habit for I like to read the last chapter first, if I don't like the last chapter then I won't like the story.
moonlightnight1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
nice story so far, i like it.