Reviews for So Damn Easy
FallenTorment chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
I thought it was AMAZING! Great job )
nothingelsematters27 chapter 15 . 9/2/2010
Awesome story! TEAM ALEX, even if he is a manslag!

Sequel, plz plz plz? xx
Cheyenne chapter 15 . 8/8/2010
DUDE! This was AWESOME! :D my 3 favorite band people were in this, and it was a great ending! [: I wanted her to end up with all of them even if Alex and John were man-whores. :P alternate endings would've been awesome, but this ending was just as great! (: i loved it, and I NEED more! :D maybe you could make a part two? Involving Cassie? Ehh? Haha, but I truly loved this story! :D No lie3(:
londonpunker14 chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
ohhh. what does alex have planned? this is NOT going to end well for anyone. All involved are going to end up hurt. Except John maybe. I feel like he'll find some random ass nice girl, date her, fall in love and they'll be sitting there eating popcorn watching on the sidelines. yep yep. update again soon love :]
PerfumeRoseRed chapter 15 . 8/7/2010
awww cute ending cant wait for sequel
amieloryn chapter 15 . 8/6/2010
I love this a whole lot(:

!
londonpunker14 chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
awww. jack :] Right Girl started playing during the last chapter. I thought it was slightly fitting and funny. lol. Update again soon love! love the story :]
PerfumeRoseRed chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
YESSS she's with JACK! I've been wanting this since I started reading as u know obviously haha write a sequel!
amieloryn chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
YES! YESYESYES!

TEAM JACK3.

moremoremore!
amieloryn chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
I can honestly say I was not expecting Adrianaa to sleep with Alex.

Well.

Huh.

I don't know how I feel about this.

I thought she was going to be with Jack!

More?
PerfumeRoseRed chapter 13 . 7/29/2010
lol what happened between jack and adriana? they were adorable but yeahhhhhh I dunno if her and alex would rlly have a connection... I love alex but I think she's better off with john or jack than him... but that's just me, keep updating
amieloryn chapter 12 . 7/15/2010

yeah.

more, please?
PerfumeRoseRed chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
AWWWWWWWWWW as much as I love Alex and John... but her and Jack OMFG!
Grade.A.Catastrophe chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Hey!

This is really good

cant wait for more :]
amieloryn chapter 11 . 7/7/2010
GASTALKER ALERT!

:D

But really, way to be a cr33p, bro.

Hahaha.