Reviews for Shiki's Dream
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is the best and most awesome TWEWY fic ever, except for your fic The Broken Dreams.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Eri is dreadful at listening.
AlwaysBrightside chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is hilarious... I love how Shiki summarizes the whole week-and-a-day that she had to go through...

Especially this: "and then this total hottie comes up to me and he's like, 'Screw you,' and I'm like, 'Okay!' And we made beautiful fusion together, and pistol-whipped like, a bazillion tattoo frogs, and he puts on his headphones and walks off so I have to follow him and..."

And also the bit with Megumi and "I'm composer, chiken-biscuit"

- Okay, I think I'll stop here before I just copy-pasta your whole fanfiction into this review...
hapsby chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Yes, you can definitely hang. This story is adorable! I really like your characterization of Eri.
axelrules123 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
wow. just wow. i love it! i'm also a fan of t.w.e.w.y. and btw joshua is one of my favorite characters too. sorry to tell ya but my favorite character is the regular Shiki not The Game Shiki, but i was really disappointed that they wouldn't show her whole face. What's the point of not showing a characters eyes anyway? well, I like this story: 5/5 stars from me. Have a good day and keep writing and update me if you make more please!
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Keep the coat here. In fact- *grabs comfy sofa* - there. Stay. This was hilarious. xD
Chicken biscuit! LOL
-RV
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Chicken biscuit! LOL
-RV
Peppurrmint chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh, what the *swears*. ... THEY BEAT ME TO THE REVIEW!

How come I'm always last to these brilliant stories, seriously?

Anyway.

This was brilliant. I believe I've mentioned.

And that was also a brilliant description of the basic storyline, as crazy as it would probably seem to anyone who hasn't played TWEWY. *gives award*

Good job. And I'll help Ben build you that closet. *grabs saw and hammer*

...

...*looks at saw and hammer*

...

*smirks* Who just left those on the ground?
aradian nights chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
*Claps* Wow. Brilliant use of crack. I think Jaunea needs to hold onto her crown, because this was great! XD

I'm another member of Joshyme's Hachiko... I realize we're probably going to end up dragging you down there at some point, because I'm the third one reviewing this.

The whole thing was genius! The end was what got me laughing though. Congrats for making my day!

Frakking brilliant...
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hang your coat? WE'LL BUILD YOU YOUR OWN FREAKING CLOSET! It's NICE to see some decent WEWY crack for once!

I'm friends with The Legendarie L-T, and I'm gonna back her up on her offer to join the Joshyme's Hachiko Forum. There's VERY little actual "shipping" writing/talking/whatever going on around the place. We're just a couple of friends who get together to chat about whatever or be completely random and insane. Stop by if you ever get the chance! I get the feeling you'll fit right in! (But if you ever see Januea...DUCK.)
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Ok, so, your username was awesome enough to attract my attention and so YES WE LOVE YOU HERE. 8D -twitch-

But, seriously, this was totally random and unique and just put a smile on my face. This is truely- truelly?- trully?- OH F IT- what I call a well done random little ficlet of DOOM.

...Chicken biscuit.

It's cracks me up how you took one of the only games in my life I've taken with dead seriousness and totally just screwed it over. In a good way. In America.

...Anyway. Reguardless of your shipping preference, I personally invite you to join us at the WEWY forum Joshyme's Hachiko. Also, keep writing. For real.

I'll be watching. ;)

-Saro
BrDPirateMan chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Hmm, this is a nice little story about Shiki and Eri, and while I feel it could be a bit more interesting (as I think it's rather ordinary), the way your prose flows and your describing power is splendid.

"...bubblegum hair swishing like a curtain of silk." I especially liked the way you portrayed Eri. I could see her doing that in my mind's eye; it's that vivid. Shiki running up "clutching Mr Mew like a football" was also nicely written, as are the rest of the tale. Your descriptions pack finesse throughout the story and I applaud you for that.

Yeah, I can see you got talent, pal... Just might wanna work on making the stories more interesting. Good start. I look forward to more stories from you in the near future.