Reviews for The Misadventures of Sam Winchester: Dance Inside
Captain Bitcherica chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
Oh God, the iPod bit was fricking hilarious :D
BakaBlack13 chapter 14 . 11/7/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE! IM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY! WHEN WILL U BE UPDATING?
awilso79 chapter 14 . 2/28/2011
I really love this story so much! Please write more! Is she officially sticking with Sam? How does Dean feel about being rejected? Just some questions I'm curious about. :)Post more soon!
julieakaweirdo chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
I really liked your last story, and this one is good to.

UPDATE SOONXD
Raptorsclaw chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
Wow! So what happens next? Is the tale continued in the next story, or are you still writing this one?
Raptorsclaw chapter 13 . 8/6/2010
I like Lexi. She says "Okie dokie." lol :)
Raptorsclaw chapter 11 . 8/5/2010
So that's an elemental, huh? Yikes! Ok, I was close- she's Light, but not daylight, she's a nova.

BTW, you just helped me out with a book I'm writing (not that it'll ever get published, but hey, I can try).
Raptorsclaw chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Ooh! Can't wait to find out what kind of elemental. My guess: daylight? I'll find out.
Raptorsclaw chapter 9 . 8/5/2010
That's ok, I like the comedy in these last few chapters. It's like watching an actual episode. Did you ever consider sending one of these to Sera Gamble, now that she's the new head of the show?
Raptorsclaw chapter 8 . 8/5/2010
This is getting better all the time. I did notice a grammatical error in this one, nothing serious, I don't even remember where it was. Just letting you know. It didn't really hurt anything, tho.
Raptorsclaw chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
Dean swimming! Mmm...

I wish Sam went swimming, too, tho. Too bad Sammy has to be the proper party-pooper. I love him with all my heart, but I wish just once he'd let go and have a little fun. Huh? Just once, for me, please? :)
Raptorsclaw chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Well, you are pretty awesome :D, but I'm not sure I like the whole jailbait thing. 16-26 is enough of a jump, but 16-30? Eesh! The demon part of the story is cool, tho.
Raptorsclaw chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
*groan* I never will understand anorexics.
Raptorsclaw chapter 4 . 8/5/2010
26 to 16 is one hell of an age difference, don't you think? And I don't get it- what IS Lexi doing to herself?
Raptorsclaw chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
What the... are her tears really crystals? I thought that was just a metaphor.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »