Reviews for Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I almost cried when they died in the game. I played as both of them! I was only 10 but still! I was pissed! Nice story!
yeah-kittygotwet chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Great fic, very in-character. Loved it.
Aristotle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh wow. This was really good. I've only just gotten into the world of COD FanFic and this is the best I've read all day! So glad I found this :D I love it!
Pedo Bears Teddy Bear chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
if only you could see me now. bright red cheeks, shit eating grin and watery eyes from laughing. omg, you owe me a new laptop, this ones now covered in blood XD
asdfqwerm chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was amazing.
Can'tContainIt chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was amazing. I'm at a loss for words. (: Probably my favorite lemon ever. I love how you put Soap ion his place. Again, amazing. Keep up the great work!
TheBleeding chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
One question...are you going to continue? :)
Sh1kyo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
WOW just WOW and i mean this in a good way u should make one more part where soap helps ghost with his problem lol
Deviant-Jubilant chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh god... *fans self and looks away* I'm not sure if want, but damn that was good. I didn't really think I'd find anything with these two, but bring up this category and bam, here we are.

Brb, going to read again.
Mangoesaregood8 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Please dont let this be a one shot. I really like this.
WhiteNoseHound chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Perfection. ]

I would give anything to write like this. I really would. 3

Dunedain789 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Usually I don't like this kind of thing but that was really well written. Even though I like to think Soap and Ghost are straight (what hetrosexual gilr wouldn't!) it was absoulutely fantastic. And you maintained dignity in the characters to boot! GO YOU! WOOO!
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
hahah this is good! Great job!
Narratress chapter 1 . 6/6/2010