Reviews for Sad But True
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Poor Dean was SO down at this point that I really felt sorry for him. Sam just didn't understand how much being responsible for the whole world weighed on Dean. Dean loved saving people when it was a choice that saved individual people who might ordinarily die, not when it was a responsiblity for the earth.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I can't believe this only got four reviews. The ending was very funny. Xd

I did think the episode ended at a very random place. I mean, Dean was processing what he'd just heard & that's it. We don't even get to see where the hell Sam went. Thanks for filling it in.

I really like everything you write

Keep up the good work (what a typical parting comment)
candy-cake chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I liked that you started this chapter immediately after the episode ended. And I like that you ended it in a very Dean fashion, I can see him blowing up like that. ]
emmau chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I think this is a great look into Dean and Sam after this episode. I never thought Zachariah's lesson turned things on a dime for Dean: he still had to feel overwhelmed and, excuse the dramatic description, full of despair. Sam would notice, and it would add to the evidence that his brother just wasn't up to the task and Sam needed to take over for him. I liked this.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
thank you it was a good one shot thanks
VeekaIzhanez chapter 1 . 6/3/2010