Reviews for Congratulations
will30 chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
Loved this. Thanks for posting.
angel1969 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
You better take it back because they deserve together as much as happiness for both of them. LOL
hazelmouth chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That was so sad. This better not happen in the series! It better be Sully on the other side! Haha, nicely written, by the way.
boneslver chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
trying to memorize the feel of her against his body and hoping that would be enough to last him the rest of his life but he knew it would never be enough for him.

That line was heartcrushing. This story brought me to tears
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
You are one mean, cruel person... Having said that, I think that I am very grateful I could push through the cringe factor at Bones marrying- and marrying someone else- because then I got to read "leaving Booth all alone in the silence of what should have been his and Bones' day." which is, in point of fact, a gorgeous line.

I'm glad I discovered your writing.

Jane
Lisbon94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awhhh...this was so sad! But I loved the whole idea and plot for this fic! The ending was very good...poor Booth!

Loved it!
lyndie chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
write more chapters!
corgimom chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great fic!
Coilerfan35 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Oh HELL NO! You are NOT stopping right there. I suggest you get to writing and help them out!
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Really liked it :D little sad though :( great writing!
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I have had this pain in the past and have screamed the same words that Booth is at the end of the chapter. Please write more and bring them back together somehow. You can't leave them apart.