Reviews for The New Akatsuki
ThePockyMonster chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
Ermegherd this story is so good so far** please update when you can!
strawberry chizoey chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Update please
LuanyHyuuga chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Tjis story is one of the best I ever read
kandita chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Very nice plot...steady pace...I like that it's a espionage kind of story...very good...please do update one day I'd love to read more
kandita chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Nice start...but Deidara have grey eyes NOT blue...
Clumsy0132 chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Also I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother...
Clumsy0132 chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Hey I just found your story :) And your offically awesome! Hinata and Akatsuki Awesomeness! Anyhow... As for a mission for Hinata she should keep to small stuff like just finding lil bits of information so she wont get to much attention, like when the next chuunin exam is, strong alliance, potential jonins that could risk endangering the Akatsuki, carnivals/festivals (for TOBI! or when would be a good time to plan say an attack on Konhana- though Hinata shouldn't know that why she has to get the info), and other small things that wont be to attention grabbing since she is still weak.

Also you asked on couples in one chapter... I'm thinking

Zetsu X Hinata

Why of all the couples did i pick this, you may ask yourself? Simple I am a Zetsu fangirl... no thats not why really but it does help. I think this couple bc well Zetsu is a bit on the strange side so he probably doesn't get a lot of attention from the ladies, if you know what I mean. I mean I know Kisame is blue and Kakuzu has stitches, but they don't have a split personality and Kisame makes up wt his blueness with his laid back personality and Kakuzu well he probably doesn't give a crap or hides his stitches. Also Zetsu strikes me as the anti-social type so he is probably most distant than the others. Hinata is extremely shy, so she wouldn't push a lot of Zetsu's buttons about not liking close contact or stuff like that, and I mean obviously she looks deeper into a person rather than judge by appearance. So I pretty sure Zetsu would be tickled pink if a girl finally took notice to him as a potential romantic partner oppose to "SCARY MONSTER RUN AWAY!"

So here is my 2 cents on the matter... if you do not care for my opinions feel free to ignore them I will not take it to heart. This is your story entirely... And I FREAKING LOVE IT! GO HINATA AND AKATSUKI!

AKATSUKI SHOULD HAVE NEVER DIED! DARN YOU STUPID LEAF AND OTHER NINJAS THAT HELPED WITH THE DESTRUTION OF THE MOST AWESOME EVIL ORGANIZATION IN THE NINJA WORLD!

*Sorry couldn't help myself*

Clumsy0132
lexiamiyumi chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
They have her get same info but on different places, um...order shouldn't matter I guess...

P.s. there key_ to make lines: _ or ~~~~~~~~~~~ so u don't have to #$#$$#$#$# js
lexiamiyumi chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Aw, sorry bout ur grndma

An, um, I think they should hav her find out bout suna sense da 1 girl is a infromer anyway
lexiamiyumi chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
The lady who knos everything nieghbor is kool, an I think she's gonna be asking questions at the sleepover, leading 2 susion, an 1 of da girls joins friend an other tells on em they don't seem 2 like each other my opnionhint hint pink hair

An yes I did put parathesis in parathesis, was trying 2 use hints not names
lexiamiyumi chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Hiding would b important, I think, sense a spy would need 2 b sneeky.

Nvm, she can just get info without being sneeky
lexiamiyumi chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Nice ending :)
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
How about Hinata gets a mission from hokage to go to Suna as a guard for (insert any name here) and upon that, Konan or whoever decides she has to get as much information as possible (she can be gone for any amount of time) but on the last day of her mission she gets caught (here's where a fight scene could come in) and had to show some skills (might want to say she had improved with ANY training to help her) to defeat the person. You could have the person have amnesia or even have Hinata kill him. She could even use a jutsu to erase his mind. I will not be offended if this idea is not used; fore this is only a suggestion :) I see it has been a while since you updated (over a year) but I still have high hopes that you'll continue this awesome series! :)
Tia-chan chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This is an AWESOME story! Please don't stop writing! You are an amazing writer!

BUT,

What I would like to see in the story is when Hinata and the Akatsuki go on a mission or something. And EVENTUALLY I think it would be epic if Hinata did get found out by her friends, but decided to stay bad anyway and to continue to fight her friends.

BUT,

it is your story! And I'm pretty sure no matter what twist happens in the story, it will be AWESOME!

Please update soon!
Lucyole chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
i like your story it is very good a mission maybe something with naruto how he trained and what he does

because he is the jinchuriki of the 9tailed fox amd they want him they needed to know what he can do know or

what people are most around him or how strong the others are and what fighting skills they hav in konoha

when they are new one