Reviews for Queen of Heaven
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
this is so beautiful and well written :') so rare to find a story like this tho!
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is a good piece!
johnson3051 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh my. That was so beautiful. I wish I knew what happened after he was released. This was so well written and so original. You should try writing some stories that aren't fanfiction. I'm sure they would be fabulous. Keep up the good work and lovely writing :)
Lizzy B chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Creepy... but good. Creepily good. I like it.
anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow. This was such sad story but so engaging! I've read a number of your stories lately and your characterisations of Draco are so unique and while different from his character in the books, it always becomes so real and believable through your fantastic story telling!

Great work and i'm looking forward to more stories from you :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was a really well written story. Just the graphic killing of the spider and him eating it kind of creeped me out... But still, wonderful fic.
Jimmi08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic, it was ... I haven't words. Thank you very much for it.
austenreader74 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
A very, very interesting read and haunting too. Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm confused. So was she real or not?
The Predatory Wasp chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
very interesting. i've never read a story with type of plot before. although briefly mentioned, i can totally relate with what hermione was going through in her real life. not being able to find anything to say to your friends, especially your best friends, is tough. good work:)
Weaving Radiance chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Interesting, completely new idea and brilliantly executed. Haunting, well-written, imaginative, a bit creepy and sadistic, and altogether very beautiful. The beginning was amazing; the perfect way to begin this story. The end was better, though, I think. I love endings that have an air of finality to them, but still leave things off hanging.

A new favorite for sure!

Weaver
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Intense and surreal, this story was one brilliant read. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I really enjoyed this, thank you for writing. I snickered when the email alert came in: Harry Potter: Queen of Heaven.
christiansmom chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this was great it was extremely well written i couldnt beleive it great awesome
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 6/5/2010