Reviews for Queen of Heaven
A bit on the weird side. Didn't make much sense to me, but I gather that was the purpose.
Andante825 chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
So glad to have found this story (in Colubrina's favorites). Genuinely mournful and moving, and I loved the language in the last sentence. Lovely work.
PhoenixGravity chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This is a pearl amongst the sea - I am so happy I discovered it. Thank you for this amazing story !
dramione chapter 1 . 9/26/2017
So hauntingly beautiful!
Ann chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Good writing here
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
I was beginning to wonder myself what was real and what wasn't.
Samolly chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Beautiful. I love stories with Draco in prison having inter monalogue.
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Beautifully done
ReynardinePotter chapter 1 . 2/2/2017
If I didn't hate spiders so much I'd like it even more. As it is, an interesting premise ️
7serotonin chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Woaaaaahhh. That's so fucking cool. I loved the magic in the story... I love the use of the spiders.
Rianthetem chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Very clever and heartfelt story. I enjoyed reading this very much. :) Keep writing.
jonghyun chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
wow amazing

tho i felt u could ended it better

cheers :)
DracoMinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I don't understand why my last review ended up missing several words in it a bug in the app or something?
DracoMinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This story is so amazing and beutifully i am slightlt confused by the she turn into a spider or something?I am sorry if i misintepreted you for your story!and it should have more likes.
ruin-me-dramione chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
mystery, angst, insanity, helplessnessjust what I need to salt my dramione wounds. You are amazing, this story is amazing, the mythology is divine
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »