Reviews for Queen of Heaven
Colubrina chapter 1 . 7/14
I love this story so much. I just come back to it again and again.
This for me was one of the most heartbreaking stories. Draco's resistance to her being real and wanting to horrible and sad. I thought it ended too short though.
That was weird.
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/11
Terrifyingly real.
purplepam chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Whoa...That was incredible and confusing. At times, I was sure she was real but then like Draco, I began to feel a twinge of doubt that she might have been his imagination. I have never even heard of such a myth and I am going to check it out right now. Great job.
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
this is so beautiful and well written :') so rare to find a story like this tho!
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
This is a good piece!
johnson3051 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh my. That was so beautiful. I wish I knew what happened after he was released. This was so well written and so original. You should try writing some stories that aren't fanfiction. I'm sure they would be fabulous. Keep up the good work and lovely writing :)
Lizzy B chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Creepy... but good. Creepily good. I like it.
anon chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Wow. This was such sad story but so engaging! I've read a number of your stories lately and your characterisations of Draco are so unique and while different from his character in the books, it always becomes so real and believable through your fantastic story telling!

Great work and i'm looking forward to more stories from you :)
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
That was a really well written story. Just the graphic killing of the spider and him eating it kind of creeped me out... But still, wonderful fic.
Jimmi08 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic, it was ... I haven't words. Thank you very much for it.
austenreader74 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
A very, very interesting read and haunting too. Great job!
yay chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I'm confused. So was she real or not?