Reviews for Queen of Heaven
Samolly chapter 1 . 3/4
Beautiful. I love stories with Draco in prison having inter monalogue.
Kyonomiko chapter 1 . 2/17
Beautifully done
ReynardinePotter chapter 1 . 2/2
If I didn't hate spiders so much I'd like it even more. As it is, an interesting premise ️
7serotonin chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Woaaaaahhh. That's so fucking cool. I loved the magic in the story... I love the use of the spiders.
Rianthetem chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Very clever and heartfelt story. I enjoyed reading this very much. :) Keep writing.
jonghyun chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
wow amazing

tho i felt u could ended it better

cheers :)
DracoMinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
I don't understand why my last review ended up missing several words in it a bug in the app or something?
DracoMinee chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
This story is so amazing and beutifully i am slightlt confused by the she turn into a spider or something?I am sorry if i misintepreted you for your story!and it should have more likes.
ruin-me-dramione chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
mystery, angst, insanity, helplessnessjust what I need to salt my dramione wounds. You are amazing, this story is amazing, the mythology is divine
2AM chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
This was really interesting. I don't think I've ever read this take on the "Hermione gets Draco out of Jail" thing. I'm a little arachnophobic, so the spider thing creeps me out, but I still liked this, especially Draco's struggle with what is real and what isn't, and his analysis of his feelings ("hating him and loving him and helping him hate and love himself").
madval29 chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
This is a very strange story.
MlleShadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Oooh this is so good! Unlike anything I've read before! great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
There is a story by Michmak about and Hermione only meeting in dreams, its beautiful, but very sad.
roon0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016