Reviews for Week in Hell
ATigressAshore chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
I loved this series, m-t. You did an amazing job, and I'm glad you could finish it. *****

Lorcan, Roxie and Valerian; you are all lovely. *hugs*

Bye! *sniffle*
Morghen chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
OOOOO! Wills and an Apollo!

:D

This was a p-e-r-f-e-c-t ending to the perfect story! You really developed Roxanne's and Lorcan's character so much in these! I loved the ending so much! I was afraid that something bad was gonna happen to Roxie or the baby! I was soooo happy when she took Lorcan back - I mean, who can stay mad at him for long? He is sooo adorable(not as adorable as Sander, but still.) The baby's name was so great! I loved it!

:D

Hahaha, I was sooo upset when I thought I missed a huge mistake that would make you have to repost the story! I was really happy to find that epilogue instead! Hehehe, Valerian is quite the character! You really, really, really need to write more about him!

lonely hands chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
Aw, perfect ending! Really, just very lovely! *giggles* Loved the name of the baby- so cute!
lonely hands chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Oh, wow! This got really dramatic... and sad :( The last line brought tears to my eyes!
BlueMango chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
Man, a satisfying conclusion to a great story. I'm just sad to see it over. There is always rereading, though!

I'm glad Lorcrox stayed together- gotta love those hormones.

And I now have a growing love for Ian- not in a fangirling way either. And no not the other person, as well- its just admiration.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, this is awesome, just so, so awesome!
BlueMango chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
I hope they don't get divorced- they deserve each other!

dsfklmdslkfmdslkfm

I'm so glad you have the next chapter up cause I'm zooming to read it now!
Morghen chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
Hahaha, both Craig and Anthony? S-w-e-e-t!

:D

Awww, this was just way too sad! Poor Lorcan! I felt sooo bad for him! Roxie can't get rid of him 'cause they are such a good couple! This was an amazing chapter, though! I can't wait for the next one!

BlueMango chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
I wonder if all my review one after another on the same day are clustering your inbox! Lol.

When you say sad at the end of the chapter, my mind just has a meltdown with a side of mindfreaks to go around.
BlueMango chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Now I need to know the kids name, siriusly.

This is just an lol chapter with all the names and their fear of alienating the kid. Lol :D

The beginning, too, was funny with the ice cream. Oh, and that witch pun, well lets just say it made me "Come Alive"!
BlueMango chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
Y'know Lucy REALLY bugs the jitters out of me. AGH!

sdfnasfdkjnskad is all I can say. I think I just had 20,000 mindfreaks there. sdfnasidfnaisujf!

Now you make me want to read your future Lorcan and Rox chapters in your other story.

The relationship is portrayed so real it jut makes it so great!
BlueMango chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Yes! This was yet another awesome chapter and I'm just getting started!

I liked the quote because lets face it: Angry Rox needs a delicious Lorcan!

I like how you title these chapters with colors, by the way.
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
WAHOO! I love this couple. The beginning is sooo funny.

I can imagine everything in my mind so clearly. That is what is so coolio about your writing. It makes me wonder what kind of kid they will have. This goes to the rest of the second generation cast, as well.

I like the title it just fits so well. UPDATEE! Lol! ;B
lonely hands chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Lorcan is so SWEET! I love this so far, mew! Update sooooon?

Lorcan/Roxanne is such a cute couple and I really, really love how you portray them! Your writing style is lovely, as well :)
Morghen chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
SOME CRAIG OWENS, TOO? Hell ya!

:D

Ermm, I think you should change the title of this chapter to 'Anthony Green.' It is a really nice shade of green, if I do say so myself!

:P

Urghhhhhh, you HAVE to update soon!

I felt bad for Roxie 'cause I can totally see where she would be afraid of how her kid will turn out. Lorcan is soooo cute when he comforts her! I love this!

Ermm, you should do a Domsander pregnancy fic, too...

Morghen chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Eeeep, where am I suppose to put all of these Anthony Greens?

(Err, that's borderline dirty, I suppose, lol)

"Aw… I didn't know Lorcan still wet his pants!"

I loved that part! I was wondering where it was going until I remembered the ice cream!

:D

Hahaha, talk about super mood swings Roxanne! I love all of the different names that they were throwing around! I can't wait to find out which one they choose or if they choose any of those.