Reviews for Cornered
taarke chapter 22 . 2/4
Nooo Kid don't die! I Love the story but NOT that he dies in the end
Panda chapter 23 . 1/6
What the actual fuck? That was the saddest most depressing most weird story I have ever read. Okay that is not actually true but the end was really depressing.
allie chapter 23 . 1/2
...ummm I hate you
allie chapter 18 . 1/2
wow kid... you are my favorit charikter now
allie chapter 5 . 1/2
yup poor kid
allie chapter 2 . 1/2
8l I am scarn for life...
taarke chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
I HATE STEIN, I HATE MAKA and I HATE YOU (sorry) why did you let him die :'( (please don't tell me he is dead) and I hate Maka for giving up on him why didn't Kid heal you made me cry :'( and I know it's just a story and people say it's a story get over it but I can't if people kill my favorite character from soul eater
taarke chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
I was just reading chapter 4 and I always read every part and I felt really uncomfortable and so sorry for kid but in this chapter it looked like kid was a man and woman in one. but still POOR KID.
CatFox360 chapter 23 . 10/30/2015
OH MY GOD! This…this story...it's so, devilishly PERFECT! I've never read anything like it! I, a writer, couldn't even do what you have done. You my friend, are worthy of being the Anime God for year! I jus want to hug you and squease you till all your bones shater into nothing but dust! *Cough* Or maybe just hug you tightly. ;w Haha…awkward... Well I Thank You, very much, for your efforts in this story. You have truly made a spectacular one!
I am eternally grateful.
Kaila chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
Aaaaaaaaaaa love it but aaaaaaaaaaaaa
.Good writing skills
Alphine chapter 23 . 7/31/2015
This ending was truly amazing, it hit me hard and brought tears to my eyes and only truly great stories can do that. Only the best of the best make me cry and you brought many, many tears to my eyes. Your ideas we're unique and something I haven't really seen before. You took reality and smashed it right in here and it fit perfectly like the peace of a puzzle. Instead of Kid getting better after such a scary experience you took the fact that he was so young and used it as an advantage. Since being raped more then once would drive many young teenagers to the break of sanity, you actually took the risk of showing what could really happen and you damn well did it right. Well done!
Katana chapter 23 . 4/21/2015
UGH DID YOU HAVE TO END LIKE THIS? it's so so so saaaddddd DX ),: I have a weird feeling In My throat. It's. Just. So. Sad.
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 23 . 3/15/2015
Oh my Jesus...I'm so done...I can't...I can't...I *sob* I wasn't...I wasn't MENTALLY prepared! I give up on life. Fuck life. Fuck it!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
WHERE TF IS KID!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 13 . 3/15/2015
I'm not ready for this kind of drama