Reviews for Cornered
Alphine chapter 23 . 7/31
This ending was truly amazing, it hit me hard and brought tears to my eyes and only truly great stories can do that. Only the best of the best make me cry and you brought many, many tears to my eyes. Your ideas we're unique and something I haven't really seen before. You took reality and smashed it right in here and it fit perfectly like the peace of a puzzle. Instead of Kid getting better after such a scary experience you took the fact that he was so young and used it as an advantage. Since being raped more then once would drive many young teenagers to the break of sanity, you actually took the risk of showing what could really happen and you damn well did it right. Well done!
Katana chapter 23 . 4/21
UGH DID YOU HAVE TO END LIKE THIS? it's so so so saaaddddd DX ),: I have a weird feeling In My throat. It's. Just. So. Sad.
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 23 . 3/15
Oh my Jesus...I'm so done...I can't...I can't...I *sob* I wasn't...I wasn't MENTALLY prepared! I give up on life. Fuck life. Fuck it!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 18 . 3/15
WHERE TF IS KID!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 13 . 3/15
I'm not ready for this kind of drama
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 12 . 3/15
*gasp* You like writing Kid getting raped? *faints*
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 11 . 3/15
You got me so fucked up and I can't tell you how fucked up I have to be to actually admit you have me fucked up. Like fuck.

VGBHJNKJHYGTFRDRFGVHBJNKHYGTFD!DFVGBHNJMUHYTREDSXDCF VBNMKJUYTREDSXDC VBNJKOIUY&T!%RE$DCFVBHJIU*&%$RES!DXCFVBNJKIU&%R$EDXC VBNJIU&%$#WASXDCFVGBHJIKLKMJHUYT%$E#WSXDCFGYHUJIOLPKJNHGTFR!

So fucking angry rn! UGHGHGHGHG! You have me so fucking fucked up
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 7 . 3/15
Is Soul a bad guy? Or is there something happening to him? I need to know like rn!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 6 . 3/15
OH MY GOD YOU HAVE SO FUCKINGGGGGG FUCKED UP! SO FUCKED UP! SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKED UP THAT I CAN'T EVEN COMMENT ANYTHING BUT HOW FUCKED UP I AM! YOU GOT ME SOOOOO FUCKING FUCKED THE FUCK UP!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 5 . 3/15
hot fucking damn I can't I can't I can't. You got me SOOOOOOOOOOO fucked up rn
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 4 . 3/15
bitch you got me fucked up with all these tears! WTF WOMAN!
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 3 . 3/15
omigod I can't I can't
Gay-Anime-Boyz chapter 2 . 3/15
omigod I'm gonna cry
Professor Stein 123 chapter 23 . 2/5
you are so amazing i loved your story this is like the 20th time i read it I love it you should make more stories
he died!? WHAT. WHAT. WHAT NOOOO! I'm crying now *sniffle*