Reviews for Cornered
Professor Stein 123 chapter 23 . 2/5
you are so amazing i loved your story this is like the 20th time i read it I love it you should make more stories
he died!? WHAT. WHAT. WHAT NOOOO! I'm crying now *sniffle*
Yo mama chapter 23 . 12/9/2014
Fuck this
happy person chapter 23 . 11/19/2014
Omg it was so good very good I loved it a lot :)

Forever yours happy person
Autumn :)
outside da box chapter 2 . 11/5/2014
I am sad now. And your story was creative, don't be mad that I had a... unhappy-happy review please. thanks
outside da box chapter 23 . 11/5/2014
(this comment is all truth, not ment to be mean)THIS WAS FUCKING SAD. FUCKING HORRIBLE! YOU HAVE AN AWFUL MIND. YOU ARE CREATIVE BUT THIS SCARED ME. CONGRATULATIONS. Thanks for writing this, but wow. I can't say I liked it or I would hit myself in the face. But I couldn't say I hated it. It gave me a new POV on all the characters, I won't look at them the same anymore. How you could write this idk, but I'm glad you did. It perfectly described reality.
AobaSLover chapter 23 . 7/17/2014
Why are you obsessed with making me cry
AobaSLover chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
I know your pain Kid
Guest chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
ASDFGHJKL; NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
le person chapter 23 . 7/14/2014
I thought there would be a happy ending... I was wrong
Guest chapter 23 . 5/30/2014
OMG NO YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT IMGGGG
Guest5678 chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
MY POOR BABY KIDDO WHY! SOUL YOU MONSTER (by the way I loved it) BUT KID WAS BEING FORCED TO DO THIS! Lol I will never look at Soul the same XD
SoulEaterFan123 chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Wow Soul Evans Is really looking forward to do this with kid so his new name is The Piano Rapist XD
Audiannon chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
Hi! I really would love if you'd write more stories, Miegg! I don't think you've been on in a long time, but if you see this, please know that I know tons of people who would love to read your stories. I like how you make them dark. Not many people are brave enough to do something like that. Like I said, I've really been watching to see if you had any activity, but so far, nothing. I hope you'll get on soon and see this comment! Maybe it will inspire you to do something!

About the story, thank you so much for this. This story, however dark and "tasteless" people call it, was amazing. I cried at the end, which really leaves a nagging feeling at my chest. I wonder if by "for the last time" you mean he passes away, or that he's finally free from the pain. I hope you continue writing; I hope one day I get to meet you, because you are such an amazing author!
-x Audi
luckykitty chapter 23 . 3/24/2014
OMG i loved this story. its the best one yet!