Reviews for Fraternizing 101
Strapakai chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Great end. Poor Duke.

It is great that Duke asked if it was all worth it.
general zargon chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Poor Duke, he just can't get a break, can he? Anyway, I loved this story, especially the way Beach and CoverGirl interacted. _ Please keep up the excellent work on your other stories!
slapshot22 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Yay for Johnny Cash's "Ring Of Fire!" You sing it, Beach! Next time Duke needs to start the paperwork before those two leave base, he might get a little more sleep that way. It was great how they both agreed it was totally worth it, next, Rendezvous, if Duke dares to let them go. :) Great job!
Not so Dark chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Ahahahaha! Hoooo dear. Duke is mad.

Isn't there a rule that says "don't wake Duke at ungodly hours of the morning"? Or is that only for General Hawk? o,O

Anyway, I'm just glad I wasn't on the recieving end of his fury. xD

Even though they were punished for their trouble in town, BeachHead and Covergirl still think it was worth it. Hahah. They are such an awesome pair, arguments and all. xD

I can't wait to read the new fanfic you've been working on (not sure I can spell it at this time of night). And I'm also hoping for some more Little Medic or Ghost Soldier chapters, but no rush.

With lots of love, hugs and cookies,

Karama9 chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
Hehehehehehe. That was truly delightful, great ending. I feel for Duke... isn't too much aspirin bad for you in the long run? He needs to start rotating between otc pain meds.
susan chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
awesome story! you might have duke buy shares in asprin he's goning to need them.

please keep writing ') ')
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
lol its like the ninjas decided that time to steal that aspirin and then return it later lol poor duke
Ghanie chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
That was a lot of fun to read!
TinySprite chapter 7 . 6/20/2010
*on back, laughing* Oh god...they just can't win!

Actually, reading over the traumatizing thing...makes me wonder why one of the cops didn't just go ahead and fire off a bullet at Beach to make sure he was human...probably scared of the consequences if he actually did.

Awesome story and I can't wait for the next one!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 6 . 6/20/2010

Tasers frikkin' HURT. Though I have, scarily enough, seen guys do that. Rangers, actually...which pretty much proves that Rangers are insane.

Beach is going to be cranky for the next week, isn't he? And sweet lord, I feel sorry for Duke.

However, Maglite clubs for the WIN. Fear the flashlight when it is in the hands of a highly irritated police officer. Heheh.

The "ain't stayin' cuffed line" is great. Because I can totally picture him Hulking out and breaking the damned things. And it is awesome.

And yes, you just heard a crazy man whom can be tased without falling over ask out a crazy woman who is mostly worried about having to fix the car after you tow it even though she's in the back of a squad car and under arrest. And yes, she considered that charming. Because they are both nuts.

I'm loving this. I also can't wait to see how they get out of this, and how many blood vessels Duke blows once he finds out. Poor guy...
The Child Of Silence chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Hi, I'm new here and this is the first fanfiction story I have read on here, and I must admit; I am glad that I read. It's very good, and even though I have no idea of any GI Joe series besides Sigma 6, the characters are very well written, and from the rest of the story, I'm guessing that they are in character as well?

Anyways, please do keep writing more awesome stories. I shall defiantly be adding this story to my favourites.
brainfear chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Yippee! I love this!
N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Mmmm...about 'not so Dark's' idea: could we maybe talk you into doing that epilogue with CG telling the girls ?
Not so Dark chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Ooh, ow. Wasn't his fault they startled him. If they'd said they were the cops in the first place, he would have lowered his weapon. Then they went and tasered him. O,o

Ow, ow, OW! That would HURT! I like cops and all, but I really don't like their tasers. Dx

Bwuahaha! I really like the way you write BeachHead and Covergirl' characters. I'm sure others (and myself) have said that before, but I still really enjoy reading your BH/CG stories.

Can't wait for the conclusion (and possible ear-bashing) in the last chapter. xD I'm happily imagining Covergirl retelling this to the other Joe women (don't have to add that, I'm just imagining it, hahaha!).

With love, hugs and cookies!

N. Ockenfels chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
Yeah, well, those cops should have at least said "police!". Though, how in Sam Hill did they actually find them that fast? I mean, they wouldn't put up road blocks and watch all the roads just for a simple assault.

Ummm ..., you wouldn't be able to put up another chapter of "little medic" or "letters to aunt Beth" anytime soon ? Please ?

Ta and please keep going
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »