Reviews for Fraternizing 101
Karama9 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Ah, there. Violence. I feel better now. :D

Nice chapter. I love the whole asking her out on a date while the cop seriously thinks they're going to jail for a good long while.
TinySprite chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Awww! That was so sweet! Although...poor cops...they were just doing their jobs...Actually, forget them. Poor Duke, when he hears about this, that migraine isn't gonna go away for a while.

Why do I get the feeling Lifeline is now gonna have his hands full with BeachHead?

I can't wait for the next chapter! Here's to that waitress getting hers!
susan chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
LOL! it's awesome.

actually because the pd didn't annouce who they were. beeech head and cover girl can actually press charges for them beign violent with them first.

pleaee keep writing and update the medic who could please and thankyou')
Strapakai chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Today, I picked up a book I've been waiting 4 years to get published.

Then I come home to not one, but two chapters of my favorite Fanfic writer!

This is truly my lucky day!

As hard as they tried not to get into a mess, they still do! Poor BH and CG.

The conversation in the back of the cop car was hilarious, given the situation.

For how long will they both be banned from town? Hawk will most likely approve the leave just to get both of the as far away from town as possible.
I.F chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
Hmmmm if the cops get in trouble for tazering and assulting due to a false report instead of the army pressing charges they should be put under Beach's order. Heheheh Great story!
slapshot22 chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I can't blame BeachHead and CoverGirl too much for getting into a fight with cops, especially since the cops didn't identify themselves immediately. The ending was very sweet with BeachHead asking CoverGirl to Rendezvous. I'm looking forward to that story!
Strapakai chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
You certainly like to kill the mood. But is just make me want to read more!
Psyk2 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
I betcha Williams got Breaker to route a satellite to spy on the date!

Stranger things have happened!

Loving it!
brainfear chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
BAHAHAHA! I was totally not expecting that! Nice one! But I really REALLY hope they get to... *cough* finish what they started! ;o))
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Uh oh, now the trouble's really starting. After this is all over, I fully expect both of them to find a way to get that waitress back.

BTW, good for you Wayne, you managed not to choke on an earring.
susan chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
omg! they got busted .. please keep writing ') ')
Karama9 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Good for Williams.

Nice chapter. Barely annoyed me at all that he didn't actually choke on the earring (you know, to the point of needing Heimlich) or that no satellite crashed on them to get a bit of action in there. You should be proud, I'm not usually nearly so patient with that stuff!
slapshot22 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
CoverGirl finally gets some alone time with her guy and... Busted! If anyone thinks BeachHead will be mad, someone call the paramedics, because I put my money on CoverGirl to cause some serious injury! I knew that Scarlett jinxed them when she asked BeachHead if he had "protection." :) Great job!
TopHat chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
I LOVED BH's comment to Clutch! Priceless! You have such a gift for comedy.
Phyr chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
aw... and here i was betting on Williams showing up. :3 maby he'll be the one to bail them out of jail. :3
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »