Reviews for Fraternizing 101
Faye Kinitt chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Been catching up on my G. fan fics and read this in one sitting, its very verty cute and funny. Loved that cover girl is the one getting into fights I was really suprised but then when I though about it, it shouldnt be suprising at all. the last chapter is very sweet, love seeing two characters that just shouldn't have a romantic bone in there bodies getting all cuddly.
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
wtf?

what the heck!

what just happened!
Not so Dark chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Oh no. I'm losing it again! I think I'll be getting funny looks from my mum again for laughing at the laptop. xDD

Ahahah, that was such a tease. They were having this sweet little snuggle on some blankets, wayy out there. They were finally getting over the little barrier of frat rules and such. But then!

Men in black suits? Who knows.

Ahh! I can't wait for the next chapter!

I really hope BeachHead and Covergirl can restrain themselves from disembowelling whoever interrupted them. (I'm glad it ISN'T Williams or they WOULD disembowel him o,O )

With lots of love, hugs and cookies!

Not so Dark chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Aw, that was so sweet. But then! Evil-hussy-waitress turns up to pick a fight she really shouldn't have. xD Aahahaha! Covergirl kicked her! Yes! Go Covergirl!

That was awesome.

Oh man, BeachHead didn't let Covergirl drive? I am so glad she wasn't too pissed off at him; the nice date might have been ruined! O,o

But it looks like things turned out well. Very well. xD

Hah, so far that is.

Not so Dark chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Aahahahaha! xD Oh I've got tears in my eyes! That was sooo funny!

I really liked how BeachHead was being a gentleman, AND managed to make Covergirl the embarrassed one for once. Ohhh! xD

Ah! That waitress really didn't know who she was messing with. I'm sure he looked really handsome all dressed up, but flirting with him in front of Covergirl was asking for a face-kicking. o,O'

Mmmm, still loving it. Hahah.

Not so Dark chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
That was wonderful! I had another good laugh and I think I blushed when they were talking about the stockings. xD

My favorite line was "Keep it closed.. keep it closed.. awww heck." xD Ahahaha! Covergirl is an awesome driver, but she might end up giving poor Beach a heart attack some day. o,O

Anyway, still reading & reviewing. Love it.

Not so Dark chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Covered in mud and stinking right before he has to go on a date. Awww, BeachHead!

I laughed when he called Scarlett a hussy. Oh my goodness. It was so funny to see BeachHead talking about "fashion" and being helped by Scarlett. xD

And then they arrived in the rec room. Ohhh man, poor Beach. I lost it. I had to stop reading and laugh for a minute or two. Bwuahahaha. Thank you! Yet another really enjoyable fic! I'm looking forward to reading the other chapters.

Totenkinder Madchen chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Challenged to review

In new creative manner

I choose you, haiku!

Alas! Oh, not again!

Inevitable cockblock

Leaves Beach's balls blue.

If it's Williams

There will be murder done soon

Or worse, more PT.

What did Beach once do

In past lives, to earn karma

Which stops sexytime?

Cover Girl has needs

Which had better soon be met.

If MPs, they die.

Angry Ranger and

Pissed-off tank jockey called out.

More chapters soon, please?
TinySprite chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
NOOO! WHY? One cliff to another!

Did the waitress go through with some evil scheme? Did some cop on his routes get unfortunate? Is some robber about to wish he was never born? What's going to happen?

At least you updated quicker...*hopes for another one*
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
He's gonna get Tazered. I KNEW it.

That is just the pits...finally get the hunky muscular soldier alone and in a romantic make-out spot, and the damn cops butt in.

They just do NOT have good luck with the make-out sessions. Poor Beach. Poor Courtney. Frustration all around.

Awesomeness. I had an idea that you were going to pull a "what? They're just stargazing...get your minds out of the gutter" on us for some reason. Probably because that's what I would have done there too. Heh.
general zargon chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
I'm kinda surprised that Courtney's such an emotional drunk, considering how emotional she is normally, but I think that you wrote the effects of three classes of wine on Courtney very well, since it was so realistic. Also, I like how BeachHead is such a gentleman in this chapter, in contrast to how he is normally with the other Joes, including Courtney. All in all, this chapter was very realistic and funny and I think you really got the characters' personalities down pat. I also like how you wrote BeachHead's accent. :)

Please keep up the excellent work and update soon! _
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Aww...why'd you have to stop there (author's note regardless)? And why do I get the feeling they're going to be interrupted and it won't be by Williams?

Damn waitress, she really is a bitch. Even though Wayne obviously had no interest in her, she just had to take on Courtney. Something tells me Ms. Bitch also won't take her ass beating by Cover Girl lightly and may do something low like call the police, even though she started the fight.
Karama9 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
At the last bit, I'm just thinking Bam-Chick-a-wow-wow... I doubt a whole lot of looking at stars is going to happen. Seeing stars, maybe...

Nice chapter, although I now officially think that waitress is literally insane. I like how Courtney keeps sloppily fumbling with her shawl while saying she's not sloppy drunk. Cute. :D

I wonder if she'll learn to control her temper a bit now that Beach made her realize how easy it is to make him think she's furious with him. Of course, she might also just start taking full advantage of it.

Not very creative, sorry! But I thought you were already going to use one of the names I suggested!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Oh god...why the cliffhanger! Why? Great chapter, my only complaint is that the fight scene seemed a little abrupt but otherwise blended in well.

Hmm, let's see now...if that waitress was willing to run out after them just to mess up Courtney's face, then chances are that she wouldn't be above calling the police to report that Courtney got drunk and/or attacked her unprovoked. She'd have 'proof' for it, only Courtney seemed to really get hits in that would leave bruises. This would of course get back to the base and create headaches for Duke.

And of course, given Williams' uncanny sense of bad timing, he'd somehow find a way to get to Beachhead while the Sergeant Major was enjoying his somewhat quiet evening with Courtney. Either that or an unfortunate Joe squad on night training manoeuvres comes across the pair during a very uncomfortable moment (for the squad that is).

Please post the next chapter soon! I just can't wait to see what happens next!
brainfear chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
HOLY COW, YOU'RE EVIL! Post more please!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »