Reviews for Fraternizing 101
TheDreamerLady chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Keep it closed keep it closed!

Joy! I have to say, Beach needs to get used to driving cars fast, fun, and efficiently. Covergirl should make her own PT special for Beach all about driving fast.

It'd be amusing.

"Yer gonna have to get faster than that, buddy!"

etc etc etc.

Anyway... Williams? He's gonna be in this one right? CAUSE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING!

...anyway.

~amanda
Strapakai chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
This feels like foreplay!

I pray there is no trouble.
susan chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
oh nice job! please keep writing I would like to see more pleae & thank you ') ')
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Nice. No major incidents so far, other than Clutch adding to his PT, and we got to see a little of Cover Girl's personal background. Poor Beach, he just can't get over the fact that the women gossip about things like how his ass looks in a pair of pants.
Karama9 chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Awhh... that was so sweet... it's always nice when those two enjoy a bicker-free and disaster-free moment. That being said, I still can't help but wonder when it's going to go south.

Nice chapter!
TinySprite chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Anyone else seeing a disguised bunch of greenshirts tailing them? I can't be the only one...Love the touching conversation moments and poor Beach Head. Feminine clothing can get so confusing, can't it?
Ghanie chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Next please! :D
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
10$ beach eats the restaurant steak stock out of stock and barely manages to squeeze through the bill with his credit card. and then cover girl drifts into a parking space of a 7 11 for some soda before drifting into the pit motor pool
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
For some reason, I forgot to sign in when I reviewed this...I'll claim sleep deprivation.

Anyway, I repeat what I said. Disembowelments AFTER salad course, facepalm, male brains shutting off proves the dress is a winner, happy dance:)
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aww...hopefully nothing goes too awry (this IS Cover Girl and Beach Head we're talking about.) I loved Scarlett acting like a big sister, Flint being nice and helpful for once, and the fact that the date is an open secret.

Flint's reaction to seeing a cleaned up Beach in civvies made me smile. I'm sure at least some people will be trying to call Beach on the comm, so I look forward to seeing Flint handle the pranksters if you decide to write that.
Simon Frank chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Incredible beginning, love how you managed to perfectly add the other Joes' reactions to Beachead's appearance to the story, not surprising though considering your past work, can't wait to see more soon sure it'll be great.
Strapakai chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Great first chapter!

How nice of Scarlet to show up to help BH get dress.

And the whole part about protection! ROFL

I got this image of BH coming back to his room to find a box of condoms on the bed with a post-it note stuck to it :"protection".
slapshot22 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I love it! Everyone knows and it's a big production, exactly how BeachHead doesn't want it! :) BeachHead in town well, we already know that something disastrous is bound to happen. Poor town. He may need the guns and knives more than the um, other protection. I can already foresee a call from Private Williams on the comm link. That kid has a death wish. Great work!
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
awwwww, the first date! i can't wait for more. i hope it goes well, but i somehow sense some antics are going to be pulled...
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I find it so sweet that everyone knows about the date but even Duke and Flint aren't giving him a hard time. Be honest, here... did Cover Girl do all the intimidating herself, or did Snake Eyes and Scarlett help? :)

Nice start, can't wait to read the actual date! I'm a bit worried at how much of a disaster it's likely to be, but who knows? Maybe I'm wrong.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »