Reviews for Godric of Brigantia
jewelpearl chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Nice...
ImpossibleHearts chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Aww this was beatiful, write more please?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nice.
pettitgirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
WOW :)
Damon's wify chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
g
Honulvr chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I liked this story. I am so torn by the fact that I loved that there was absolutely no mention of Bill anywhere, but b/c there wasn't my traitorous brain immediately had to wonder why. Where was he? How did Sookie suddenly become such a reasonable human being rather than the obsessed Bill minion that she appeared to be in those two episodes? They were the first two episodes that made me question the show, Anna Paquin's portrayal of Sookie, ABalls, etc...

However, I loved the history you gave Godric. I love the personality you gave Godric and I'm intrigued to open the next follow up story re: Godric. Thank you for sharing.
Alex2012 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Loved the story, but it sounds more like the story of Appius Ocella than Godric. Godric was a Gaulish slave sold into bondage by the Romans. His master was evil and kept him as a sex slave for years before turning him. After which Godric killed him. He then hid in the German forest for years molesting and killing children. The other vampires wanted him dead. The real Godric "Appius", from the mind of Charlaine Harris was more like yours. It's good to see a writer staying close to the books interpretation. Keep it up !
The Dark I Know Well chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This story is absolutely wonderful. I really like the whole background and history you created for Godric, it is pretty much perfect. I also like the fact that it is Sookie/Godric centred fic, I would have loved to see them interact more.
Jensen's Petunia chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh how I wish this wasn't a oneshot. How it could move on from here so that we wouldn't have to go through his death on the roof. The scene yes, so that Sookie can talk him back down from the roof after Eric cannot, but not his death. Hmmm...ya know, there could always be a sequel. :) Thanks for this wonderful story. Beautifully written. ~JP
Mystic-realm chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I seriously enjoyed your fic it was amazing :)
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Lovely story. You managed to make me cry at the end.

I just had to add it to my favourites - and now I will read the other Godric-centered story you offer. I hope there will be more to come.
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
What a sweet story. We really do not know how godric was made and our of all the fanfictions out there I like your version best.
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
What a wonderful vignette. Well done!
IceK7-1 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I was really impressed with your story. It's hard to find any Godric and Sookie stories, so I really treasure the ones that are well written. The history was sound, both were in character, the pacing was great and there was just the right amount of detail. Please note that now I will be stalking your profile, waiting for more and new Godric/Sookie stories. LOL Thanks for the read!
whitestripes123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is a really great story. The background is great and really interesting. One of the better godric stories I have read.