Reviews for Panic Moon
JoyceM chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Hooray for another chapter! I don't know the answer to the first trivia question, but the trans-mat was from the season one finale. It was used by the Daleks. ;)
needtowrite chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I don't know the answers to the questions because I'm not smart enough, but more please! This is a great story, spot on characters. I thought that gun bit was a bit odd, turns out I might be right. And I must warn you. Kill the TARDIS and regret it. I love the TARDIS!
Kiwi0 chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I get it now! :)
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I love this chapter more that i loved the first! i read the story three times!

again, please update soon. today or tomorrow will be good. thank you!

Katy :)
Waiting for Wow chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
I loved the unique start and can't wait to see what comes next.
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Good. Clever. You did alright
Maira the Panda chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Eh? What's all this? Confuuuuuuusing!
Broken Kindle chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Oohh, I'm liking this!

Very clever idea and I can just see this happening, I can hear all the character's voices in my head and everything 3

Great job, I can't wait to read more!
Katy-The-Platypus chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
update! I WANN KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
swan-scones chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Firstly, this is a fantastic peice - well executed and gramatically correct, gorgeous imagery, and Amy 'thoughts' are spot-on in character :) I love the style, too. Episode-esque fic must be difficult to write, I reckon, so really well done!

Secondly, 'Panic Moon' - Yay! References to Karen's interview with Graham Norton! Haha. 3

(I really hope it is a reference to that interview, or this is just embarassing.)

Anyway, I think I'm already in love with this fic; so please continue.
belleofthebrawll chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
WHAT HAPPENED? I can't wait for whatever you spring next. Awesome capturing of the audience. Please post more soon...
Secret Keys chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Whats going on? Why would he kill Amy and not be upset.