Reviews for readiness and wanting
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Deep, sad, yet wonderfully heartwarming at the same time. You've got a great writing style and you've captured so much emotion and your characterisation is really good. I love this.
Tinkerbell99 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I happened to find this, and I am so very pleased I did. I love how you managed to convey how she sees the rest of the world as sort of rushing by her. You nailed Gibbs, too. Just a few sparse sentences from him were perfect.
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Wow. Really great story. You really feel for Ziva and start to get a glimpse into the unfathomable pain she must have felt. Then the gradual healing and learning were wonderful. I like the idea of Gibbs and Ziva working on his boat together, and I'm positive Tony and Ziva would have spoken about "it" before.

No grammar errors to speak of. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Amazing. I was truly touched. ) Thank you for sharing
Heartwing chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is amazing. I was reading this in the lunch room and McGee giving Ziva the necklace almost made me cry, thankyouverymuch.

The end made laught. Love it.
Katara97 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I've always loved it when authors have the innate ability to get into a characters head, and you definitely have that talent. The way you approached this premise made it interesting, but the way you went about it made it lovely.
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I can't read this enough times. I love it.
true-masquerade chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This is such a good fill-in for what the show sorely lacked in terms of the ramifications of what happened to Ziva. This is beautifully done.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
AW! I love how Tony would save the girl, and how Gibbs says "It wouldn't have mattered what you wanted," he says at last. "We were coming to get you the moment we realized you needed getting." because that's how it seemed in the show. They just came and got her.
Cheshire6845 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I love the realization she has. It wasn't easy and it wasn't quick. Nicely done!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
again, really good :)
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
This was sublime. Utterly devastating, of course, but that's what it needed to be. I liked seeing some now familiar themes turned on their head, most notably McGee being the one to give her the necklace. Now that you've put it that way I can't see it any other. McG is absolutely the one who would notice that. And Abby being so afraid and so loving at the same time, promising her she has many friends. Gah. I will reread this time and again, fer sure.

(Forgive the late review, for one reason or another, I didn't get around to watching Rule 51 until tonight, so I've been avoiding stories that had possible spoilers.)

(Also, dangit, the stash of stories for Prince of Persia is making me want to see that movie so I can read them! Gah! And I'm the one who wanted more dumb action movie fic...)

Thanks, as always, for writing.
amy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
so, so, beautiful, like all of your stories. you explore what the show completely neglected to do. it's so heartwrenching how strong, independent ziva is shown so helpless and afraid. i also like how you don't downplay her violent nature and have it come out full-force when she feels threatened (with the shoe threat, the pencil massacre, and the shooting of the stereo).

each team member's response to her is so perfectly in character, because of course tony would make movie references, abby would be sweet and touchy-feely, and gibbs would be all-knowing and reassuring. i like how mcgee is the one who replaces her necklace (most writers have tony as the giver, but i think your choice makes more sense). and of course, the prank that comes with her return to normal is brilliant. nice!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
first off, thank you for this amazing fic. i apologize that i'm so late replying and that i can't leave my usual detailed response- i 'm about to leave for the airport but i just HAD to make sure you at least knew i saw this. wonderful piece. i love how you had all the team interaction... everything from mcgee bringing the necklace to girl's night with abby. the tony and ziva "movie" convo had me just at the edge of my seat, i just wish the show had been smart enough to have something like that! :) this is an amazing piece, was so happy to see NCIS fic from you and so surprised that dedicated to me. :) thank you! take care and thanks again.
vega rin chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
That was absolutely gorgeous.