Reviews for Four Times Puck Watched Mercedes Dance
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Your writing is amazing. I wish you had more
LudaNeet chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
what happensn next? I need to know!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Awesome story. Puck is awesome. :o)
RyainDrop chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ooooooooo i loved it
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This was hot! I want more! lol I am actually really digging Puck and Mercedes as a pairing now so I want lots more! Thanks for writing! :)
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
a vicious ass koala bear? Really? XD

I wish I was half as confident as Mercedes.
Illiandyandra chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love the continuity between the five vignettes...but what happens next. Now that she knows Puck is diggin on her, and she has laid her thoughts on the line...Does Puck man up? More please. You are doing a great job with your characterizations. Keep up the great work.
Chrissy0Chris chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
AMAZING! I love how you captured Puck's voice. Plus Puckcedes is the best.
Blackrose chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
The funniest line ever was "...vicious ass koala bear..." Nice story!
mercedesftw chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Oh wow, vicious ass koala? I LOVE IT! Do you watch Katt Williams at all? I love this fic!
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
i like!

hugZ()
Isis Aurora Tomoe chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Oh, I LOVE IT! Diva sized girls ftw!
NeoPolitanCurls chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Omg You are great. I'm not a fan of most power couples but I sure am a fan of Puck/mercedes. It is true that compared to other pairings this isn't one of the most popular but please keep writing. It is such a pity that only very few ppl do this couple. I read your other Puck/mercedes fic and i loved the twist you gave it. I like your story lines, i love this pairing and would love to read more. Please keep writing. 3
Tasty Tales chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Idk how this isn't read more! I loved it! Ive always loved the idea of Pucedes lol! Thanks so much for writing this and maybe we can see a sequel coming up in the near future? lol. _
Iamshe24 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010