Reviews for Healing Spells
Jem56 chapter 23 . 9/18
It's 10:30 at night, and I was going to go to sleep, but that cliffhanger...
Aaviaria chapter 27 . 8/21
I have now finished reading all of your stories but I must say that I think this one was my favorite! It was entertaining and wonderfully written! I really wish you had more stories for me to read, but I see you haven't written anything in several years. I do you hope you are at least still writing something though because you are very talented!
Hello,

I've really liked your story. I just wanted to mention a continuity error. In this chapter everyone acts like no one has died of the illness yet, when you clearly stated earlier that many had. Just thought I'd point it out in case you wanted to go back and edit.
The anomalous chapter 27 . 1/14
This is such a great story! I only just found it in the last few days and so have binge read this novel of yours! I think that the story line was excellent and really well thought out and that the characters were written perfectly and reacted to situations exactly how I believe they would have reacted. The relationship between Arthur and Merlin was perfect with just the right amount of banter and emotional avoidance in difficult situations (mainly from Arthur ;) ) but it also had lovely honest scenes between the two of them much like we see every once in a while in the series, exposing their real thoughts, as "soul brothers". The use of anger for Arthur to hide his real emotions behind was also spot on in my opinion!
Something I always really love to read in fanfics is others' viewpoints of Arthur and Merlin's relationship. Seeing it from Gaius and Linneth's eyes and hearing their thoughts as they observed it was great as I do feel that it's a bond that others around them see and can only marvel at. Wouldn't mind a bit more of that viewpoint in the future! ;)
I would love it if you were to write a sequel to this. Perhaps with the return of Linneth and some magical problem but set in Camelot where the stakes are even higher! (Perhaps even a reveal or two to other characters!). But whatever you choose to write for this fandom I know it will be epic like all your other stories and I look forward to reading more! Thanks for writing this :D
oma13 chapter 27 . 10/1/2015
I'm glad I finally read this story! It is great, I loved it! I do wish you'd write the full story of the reveal, that would be awesome!
Grac3 chapter 27 . 9/10/2015
That was a great story! So much h/c. If I had to oick a favourite scene, it would be the confrontation about the experiments.
EternalFire214 chapter 14 . 8/26/2015
Hopefully Merlin can find something out! My original theory about the illness was a sorcerer trying to take revenge for everyone who had been burnt at the stake, because the patients described it as feeling like you're burning, and then slowly suffocating. But I'm excited that Merlin is starting to figure it out.
I've really been enjoying this so far. It's very well-written and in-character. :) I'm also glad that Merlin has stopped "practicing", because I was started to become worried that he wouldn't be able to make himself stop.
EternalFire214 chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
Oh, Merlin... That definitely is an awkward situation to walk into. He's going to have a lot of explaining to do!
I'm liking this so far, even though Merlin is frustrating me (in the best way). Great story, and I like the writing style. Very interesting to read. :)
Knickity chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
OH MY GOSH I SAW THE LAST LINE ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND HAD TO SLAM MY LAPTOP SHUT

THIS IS BRILLIANT...everyone seems really true to their characters, and the suspense is giving me little butterflies in my stomach :)
PippaFrost chapter 27 . 7/26/2015
AWWW! I LOVED IT!
PippaFrost chapter 24 . 7/26/2015
MAJOR FACEPALM.

OF COURSE.

OF FUCKING COURSE HE STARTED COUGHING!
PippaFrost chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
OH FOR THE LOVE OF- DAMNIT ARTHUR IT WAS OBVIOUS!
PippaFrost chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
hahahahahahahaha of course he would be stupid enough! don't you know the guy?! he's THAT stubborn!
PippaFrost chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
OH MY GOD! NOOOOOOO! HE FUCKING PROMISED GAIUS!
Invenire chapter 27 . 7/16/2015
Haha. Oh, wow, that was really, really good. So well-written it brought me to tears. As well as Arthur's bit about the tree "thanking" Merlin :)