Reviews for Healing Spells
isiswild chapter 27 . 7/8
Loved this fanfiction! A sequel would be wonderful!
PeachPotatoPie chapter 27 . 5/30
WOW! That was an incredible story, one of the best fanfics I've ever seen! Such a brilliant author. Thank you for gifting this community with something so beautiful.
PeachPotatoPie chapter 7 . 5/29
*screaming* this story is epic! I love how you formatted it by showing us bits of Merlin's notes and then a different character's perspective. 72923/10 would recommend
._o
DANG IT YES broOOoo
aweee "Worried Arthur" LOL
Zoe Nightshade chapter 3 . 1/18
I'm glad Morgana's good in this. I like her much better in this form, caring about her friends rather than trying to kill them. :D
KilgharrahsDream chapter 27 . 11/29/2020
What a ride! I've been meaning to read this for a while. Now I have, and I really enjoyed this deep-dive into the nature of healing spells. The themes of responsibility and sacrifices also contributed in making it a most interesting read. If there is indeed a sequel, I will definitely read it.
ShawnSpenceStarr chapter 27 . 10/12/2020
This discrimination doesn’t give this enough credit! The discrimination only talks about the first few chapters! There is so much more to this story but that! Honestly it was the discrimination that made me hasn’t for so very long, but I’m glad I read it!
Hannah chapter 27 . 4/26/2020
You really have a knack for storytelling! Great fanfic
StellarMage99 chapter 27 . 9/22/2019
This story is amazing! I couldn't stop reading! Took me about a week to finish. The character dynamics were amazing. I loved the fact that Arthur accepted Merlin's magic from the beginning, there aren't many fanfics that portray or display that possibility and what would have likely happened after, and Arthur accepting Merlin's magic immediately before he was king at all. I loved the friendships in this story, it was all very believeable and seemed like this very well could have happened during the first or second season of the show. The structure of the story was done well, the story flowed. And I loved the switches of Arthur and Merlin saving each others lives. Their reactions, and the way they responded to situations really reflected their personalities. This is probably one of the best and most well-written Merlin fanfics I've read(and I read alot). Please keep writing!
trekmel chapter 27 . 12/6/2018
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you. I love seeing scenarios where Arthur knows about Merlins magic. This was entertaining and you handled the characterizations so well.
Wayward-or-Awkward chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
What an absolutely outstanding fic! I love how nothing was a coincidence, and everything tied together in the end. Arthur's acceptance and concern made my heart swell! Poor Merlin just can't catch a break though (I guess that's fairly in character for him!), I'm just glad everything was sorted out in the end. Thank you for writing this! xx
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2018
Rrtrrtttt
FalcoHeart chapter 26 . 5/30/2018
This is one of the best story I've read in Merlin fanfiction! I LOVE IT SOO MICHXD The intense friendship between Arthur and Merlin accurate perfectly just like in the story. Thank you soo much for creating this awesome storyyyy!