Reviews for Things Best Left Unsaid
Electricboa chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I have to admit that I would much rather have seen this version of the Atlantis Complex than the one actually in the book. I really was never that big a fan of it and Orion was just annoying to me. Maybe you'd think about expanding this into a finished story arc? It would be fun to see how everything turns out for them, or at least how it goes about, since I think we can all guess where it'll end. Very fun to read.
A Changing Persona chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
This is, once again, a truly great story. Maybe I should just say that for all of your stories, as it is true.
somerandomperson chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
i hate it when Holly picks Trouble over Artemis. *Scowls*
TheDaemonthor chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
I wonder how Colfer would feel, that (tragic as it is) I prefer this to his canon.
Mere Reflection chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Heh heh heh...

Good story... Except for the fact that I hate, hate, hate H/T. But you do have a good writing style. I likes! :P
TexasDreamer01 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
that would have -sucked- if tac turned out that way. .

*must go reread*,

brittney
life.my chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
This. Was. Ridiculous. This was such an interesting idea, and you managed to make the emotions of the characters to true in the sense that they completely followed what the story needed them to be. I thought that you really nailed Holly and Artemis, and that the Artemis who had the mix of Atlantis in him was such an interesting character. Awesome job :)
xybolic chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
So... I was listening to the podfic, thus making me read this chapter at last after taking my sweet time to get over the trauma.

I kind of like this chapter? I dunno. It's really sad, made me cry a bit in the middle, kinda bittersweet, but not as painful as Chapter 2 which, while listening to the podfic, made me roll on my bed, pull on my hair in frustration, shriek until I lose breath and shriek again, throw a pillow across the room, pound my fists on my desk... you get the idea. TL;DR chapter 2 broke me.

Fine. So I take back my statement about this being hideously H/T. I just hated chapter 2 too much. And this sort of made me not want to kill Trouble. Maybe just let him suffer for eternity being plagued by armpit lice.

So yeah. I like this chapter. Unlike Ru, I can handle non-happy-ending A/H. :3 Sad, sad, sad, sad, but I like it. *huge sigh* The computer/brain analogy is brill.

I have more to say... what was it? *thinks* Oh! The 'you couldn't do without me' line. I will just keyboard smash about it: jlafhglfasgskfalj.

And... I kind of want this to go on. Not kind of. I /want/ this to go on. I want to see what happens next. See? I actually like it. Oh my Frond. Ugh. I'll cut off my review now.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
now thqt i have read the atlantis complex i must say it was a good guess

wrong but a good guess
RideForeverO.o chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Haha, number gods. Lol. :D

Hope you had a good wedding and honeymoon!
Ruveri chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Damn you. My eyes are bleeding now. DAMN YOU AND YOUR ATLANTIS COMPLEX! IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THIS WAY!
Dyxleias chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Damn. Missed the competition. Curse my timing of returning back to this site. Will there be another one anytime soon?
Magna Dea chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
I'm just going to put this out there - I'm a H/T shipper (from what I've read lately, the ship is actually getting rather rare) but I actually put reading this off for ages because I could have sworn it was going to be A/H. Fortunately for me, I read a discussion thread over on AFC and heard about this!

The characterisation is gorgeous (though 90% of the fandom would probably disagree with me over Trouble because I don't see him as a younger version of angry!Root) and I love the large amount of description in here - it really helps to get the emotions the characters are feeling across.
TheBadsun chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
thats it?

thats all?

nooo i want more lol (selfish me i apologize)

but ure stories are Awesome

hope to read more from you!
Perpetually Interrupted chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
That part where Artemis asks Holly to make him forget... it's so... I cant even- XD

I hate myself for saying the most useless, most repeated comment in FF history, but I loved it. I can't explain how, but I do :P

Then I read "The End" and my initial reaction was "WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?"

But I realized that some things are indeed best left unsaid. :)