Reviews for Parallels
Hane no Kaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I thought this was a really good fic! I sometimes dabble in yaoi, and this was good for me because sometimes the romance freaks the crud outta me! XD Finally a cute yaoi fic with zero gooey romance! Thanks! XD
Thingamajig chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
-of Coca Cola and Thingamajig~ too lazy to log in.

First: No Toushi~ don't stop comparing them~ fall in love with the guy~ you know you wan to~ (heh heh heh~ Can't you tell I ship them far?) & THIRD SEAT ICHIMARU GIN FTW~

Now onto the actual review~

Okay~ Loveded it. It sounds like a preview-type-thing, to what could become more or less an interesting story... I like those kinds of stories, they are cliffhangers that aren't cliffhangers that I don't lose sleep over. I loves them so~ Even though I MIGHT lose sleep because of the many, many possibilities that could happen(though I probably won't with conspiring manga authors taking that place... ugh...)with this plot~ I've surprisingly never seen it before... good job at being original~

As for it being your first Bleach fic, I say bravo (or Brava) to keeping them in character... well, as in character as they could be for a shorter fic...

Oh my~ fear the great text wall of doom~ :D
spiffy1girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
this was absolutely brilliant! hahaa, i remember the days where i used to think bleach was unbelievably boring, but seriously, i can't live without it. i can't wait to see what tite kubo will end with! anyway, awesomely written story, keep up the awesome work!(:
toPod chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Wow. This is quite an original idea. And decently written considering how this is your first Bleach fic. Don't worry; the characters are very IC. :D I'm glad that Hinamori shaped up at last, and all those comparisons made between Aizen's two most devout followers are completely valid.

I found it absolutely fasinating and feasible that Ichimaru would wander around Seireitei with a permenant limiter on his powers. While logic demands that he be made a bloody, cruesome casualty in the war or at least executed if he survived, I'm glad for this conclusion instead. And it really does make sweet sense when one thinks about it.

It was a joy to read how Hitsugaya reached out to Ichimaru. I'm a fan of the pairing myself and am perfectly content reading friendship (not so yaoi) stories of them too. I found it touching that the little captain would reach out to the ex-traitor, though maybe not for the right reasons. Actually idk. Though you wrote that he did it because he was unnerved by Ichimaru's resemblance to Hinamori, I felt like that's just a coverup / excuse. Lol.

I liked how you wrote his gradual healing as well. How Toushiro reached out first and soon invited Ichimaru to join them in special, private gatherings. And then promoting him to third seat! That was pretty (extremely) clever. D LOVIN' the idea of Ichimaru serving under lil' Shiro. XD It sure would buy him favors / trust from others if the ice dragon himself finally forgives (Okay, maybe not that easily, but it'd help to have Hitsugaya on his side.). Okay, wow, I'm thinking way too deeply into this. Lol.

Anyways, for a first try Bleach fics, you did well. Very well. You've captured the characters quite perfectly. (I especially liked your compare and contrast lines.)

Oh, as an utterly irrelevant side note, I TOTALLY get what you mean with the transition from I'll-never-enjoy-Bleach-fics to holy-crap-where-have-you-been-my-entire-life. Lol. At first, I found Bleach to be so thoroughly shallow, predictable, and stupid that I couldn't (wouldn't) imagine myself as a fan. But now I'm obessessed. I think Hitsugaya probably (definitely) have something to do with my sudden change of heart.
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
If you ask me, this was pretty romantic, in a platonic way. Very sweet, I realy enyoed this piece!
Apple Doodle chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
i really liked this. I like the ideas behind it, and how you described what happened to Gin after the war. I also like how you showed Hitsugaya's feelings towards the whole thing. Good job!