Reviews for Additions and Deletions
DR4G0lV chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
I have enjoyed reading the first 14 chapters of this story and am looking forward to more! This story has a very interesting idea at its base and is well done. Excellent Job!
driving in my kar chapter 14 . 7/17/2011
O plz update! What's happened? Has her Amy died? Or has her rory cancelled the wedding? I dunno...but it's really good! Shame you haven't updated, if your stuck jst pm me -I'll be happy to help! Really really good - a proper doctr who fan fic. Xx

Plz update!:)
The New Number 2 chapter 14 . 7/8/2010
I'm on tenterhooks, I simply have to know what the bad news is! Please update soon!
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
Oh God...what happened? Holy crap update please I am abnormally worried about this. :o
withalittlehelpfrommyfriends chapter 13 . 6/23/2010
I can't tell you how much I LOVE your Eleven... I can just imagine Matt Smith doing every single thing you write! :DD

Poor Rory! I can't believe they killed him off!
AustenAddictsAnonymous chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Very interesting idea. I'm looking forward to more.
neverthesamegirl chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Not to worry, Number 2; I had in mind just your average thermal power station. I debated whether a small village like Leadworth would even have a power station, but they've got a hospital, so I thought, why not?
I. A. Johansen chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
Interesting. This is going good so far. Please update soon.
The New Number 2 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
A power plant hmm?

Interesting. Hopefully solar or geothermal - not too keen on a nuclear reactor in Amy's back yard, as it were.

Great stuff, keep it up.
Fading Sunshine chapter 12 . 6/17/2010
this is just so good!
OXBollyKnickersXO chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Aww see they can all get along!

Except Rory seemed to be warming up to Karen a bit much! :o He might go for her over Amy!
needtowrite chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Nice. More light-hearted, but keeping the sense of weird there. Nice thing with the 'Pond girls'! And I only noticed the name thing now because I read a Karen Gillan interview this morning. Clever!
The New Number 2 chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
I am enjoying this story no end - please update soon!
neverthesamegirl chapter 10 . 6/15/2010
Undercover Vamp: yes, well, since Karen Gillan is playing a character with my name, I thought I'd create a character with hers. ;)

Thanks so much to everyone who's taken the time to review and say you like my story! This is my first ever attempt at fanfiction, in any fandom (though I've been reading it for years), so a little guidance is much appreciated. Also, if there's something I can improve, don't be afraid to let me know!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
... Karen Pond? Hahahahaha, very clever, you. I see what you did there.

Great story by the way!