Reviews for How the Mighty Fall
This story was absolutely wonderful to read. I adore Petra and the way you showed each of her and Embry's growth together. Great job!
Born in 20th Century chapter 29 . 4/3
I've lost count of how many times I've read and reread this, it's absolutely amazing! Could you please write a spin-off story about Demetri and Gianni? Perhaps a oneshot, but I would definitely be interested in reading a longer fic about how they got together, the development of their relationship, the challenges they had to face with Heidi, Aro's refusal to let Gianna change, the Volturi, suspicion, their Vampire/Human differences, etc. anything you can think of I'd love to read, whether the story is long or short! Hope to read more of your writing soon! :D
mash chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
hello...its my most fav,NO.1,amazing story i have ever read in imprint fanfiction stories...wen i say imprint fanfiction believe me...i have read MANY! YOU ARE A TRUELY GIFTED WRITER...
if you can...plsss do write a story on Griffin jacobs son...the future alpha and the spirit warrior...it would be amazing...
JustAnotherFairy chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
Why they so evil to petra
Guest chapter 31 . 9/29/2015
Yay~ Reading your stories one after another! Love this series. Great story!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2015
This was not even lime this was a lemon head, sweet
SassyCass chapter 23 . 5/27/2015
It was perfect! Just perfect! And you're a very good writer. Thanks for what you've written so far.
klausmikaelson3 chapter 31 . 5/26/2015
This was such an amazing story :') ... and i love your writing. :D
tagay2 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Aww yay awesome story! Really enjoyed the two characters developing into who they are now! And love all the kids you've brought into the story and the possible idea of them imprinting on each other one day! LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
Wow... i'm reading this for the third time and never get bored of it! What a story! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/13/2014
Probably 20th time reading your story and damn what a story it is. Love it!
your story's 1 chapter 31 . 6/20/2014
I love your story! I have read it at least 15 times over and the end still gets to me. If this was a book I would definitely by it, no hesitation.
Sirisha23 chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
Amazing fanfiction. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Born in 20th Century chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
That. Was. Utterly. Brilliant. I honestly cannot express how much I loved your story; thank you so much for sharing this brilliantly beautiful story! This is the first Embry story I have ever read because I have never found any stories involving Embry that have captivated my interest enough to last beyond a few chapters - until now! This story was beautifully written, and I sincerely hope that you continue to write long stories like this! Thank you once again for sharing this amazing and unique story! :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
Brilliant chapter! I'm slightly disappointed that Petra isn't going to continue reading Demetri's journals, but I guess her reason makes sense... Just like to know more about what happened between Demetri and Gianna, and what led up to the moment in the prologue of him watching her and the train pulling away... but then I suppose in a way, it's better not knowing, because if I knew, I'd just feel sad and depressed and very sorry for Gianna and Demetri... Brilliant, brilliant chapter, nevertheless! :)
1,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »