Reviews for How the Mighty Fall
tagay2 chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
Aww yay awesome story! Really enjoyed the two characters developing into who they are now! And love all the kids you've brought into the story and the possible idea of them imprinting on each other one day! LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2014
Wow... i'm reading this for the third time and never get bored of it! What a story! :)
Guest chapter 31 . 7/13/2014
Probably 20th time reading your story and damn what a story it is. Love it!
your story's 1 chapter 31 . 6/20/2014
I love your story! I have read it at least 15 times over and the end still gets to me. If this was a book I would definitely by it, no hesitation.
Sirisha23 chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
Amazing fanfiction. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors. Thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Born in 20th Century chapter 31 . 3/13/2014
That. Was. Utterly. Brilliant. I honestly cannot express how much I loved your story; thank you so much for sharing this brilliantly beautiful story! This is the first Embry story I have ever read because I have never found any stories involving Embry that have captivated my interest enough to last beyond a few chapters - until now! This story was beautifully written, and I sincerely hope that you continue to write long stories like this! Thank you once again for sharing this amazing and unique story! :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 30 . 3/12/2014
Brilliant chapter! I'm slightly disappointed that Petra isn't going to continue reading Demetri's journals, but I guess her reason makes sense... Just like to know more about what happened between Demetri and Gianna, and what led up to the moment in the prologue of him watching her and the train pulling away... but then I suppose in a way, it's better not knowing, because if I knew, I'd just feel sad and depressed and very sorry for Gianna and Demetri... Brilliant, brilliant chapter, nevertheless! :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Loved the idea of Petra and Embry getting married at Niagara Falls, but to be honest, I'm feeling a bit disappointed because I had really looked forward to their wedding with the Cullens and the pack present... and Jasper there as well, of course ;) And their wedding was so sudden - I'd expected it to take place in a few more chapters, not so soon... nevertheless, brilliant, brilliant chapter! :)
- I've logged in now so I'm leaving this review again :D
Born in 20th Century chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Perfect! And it was a very touching moment when we realise that Embry's mom showed her love for her son by making him almond macaroons, and her handwritten recipe book with the notes she made about Embry, a representation of the love she had for her son.
- I forgot to login so left the review as 'Guest' by mistake...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 3/11/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 2/13/2014
Alsome story
FanFicChikk chapter 31 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely adored this story! Can't wait to hear more about these cute kiddies. You're a very talented writer and I look forward to any future stories you may write! Hope I made your day a little Better! Merry Christmas
Guest chapter 31 . 9/27/2013
beautiful
jillangel chapter 31 . 9/25/2013
What an excellent story! Why I didn't find it before now is beyond me.
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »