Reviews for Innocence and Instinct
Happycafegirl chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
sweeet
Wolfgirlpack1923 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I really like your story. i be waiting your updated. _
yuky16 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
kawai
yuky16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
into
Axrel chapter 4 . 11/18/2010
I can't wait for you to update this story! :D
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
UPDATE SOON PLEASE! D
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
i love your story! its really good and i cant wait for the next one. i understand why your busy, and i hope things get better, cant wait for you to come back.
DragonsofAzura chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Wait, you don't mean that you' re not going to update this fix...ever? Please tell me you don't mean what I just said
exorcist yoko chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Aw! Ima going to miss u! I feel so sad now...but I now u won't abandon this story
Vikare chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Aww, on a hiatus... (shouldn't be complaining, puts her own stories on hiatus) it's OK. Don't worry! I'm sure you'll get that lost spark back someday for DGM, after all the manga updates monthly, which is quite a wait. I don't blame you.

Since you kindly offered the one-shot thing.

Would you mind doing a human!Crown Clown / Allen or 14th / Allen? I won't be offended if that suggestion is rejected, I have fetish for weird pairings...
ShadowDragon94 chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
you did good but do yourself a favor and get Allen's curse back. Ohhh.

Make it his father or mother unless you've gotten another idea i really don't like his hair brown and i have brown hair to.

but anyways he looks better with white hair so make his hair WHITE and GIVE HIM HIS CURSE!.

perhaps you can send me a message if you need help I will be sure to answer if possible. alright?. um by the way...if you would like i can help and kind of Co. write this with you with some pointers i don't want you to put my name on the story but I could help you all the same.

arigato Neko-chan.
Jenaminya chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Thank you for the update! Too bad that Allen avoided Lavi and co., I'm really waiting his reaction when he'll hears about everything ;)
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I SWEAR, IF YA WERE IN FRONT OF ME, I WOULD KISS U, SERIOUSLY!

Noe... Really... It's been long since I find a DGM fanfic with an actual GOOD plot dat is NOT Yaoi. I mean, seriously! I'm just sick of dat!

Thanks 4 remindin me there still r good fanfics over there!
exorcist yoko chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
Awesome job! Update soon please!
Joker Oak chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
I like it and I look forward to seeing a lot more of it, even if it does take 1 month per chapter. I can wait. Thats a great part of most people. Good readers will wait a LONG, LONG time for a cliffy. For example, readers of Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle including myself are still patiently awaiting his 4th and final book for the series. I rather wish it was out now.