Reviews for Valentine Concern
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww that was too sweet! Arnold is so romantic and caring. I know you wrote this a long time ago but i had to tell you how much i loved forever! :)
rintsukiyomi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
AW! I smiled at the end where she spitballs him again. Thats helga for you XD
ashleeXsayXwah chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was adorable and his little note and the ending actually made me physically smile. Nice one shot
A Reader chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Cute story!
rachael chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
one of the best stories ive read so far!
Concealed chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Aw, that's just so sweet~
Insane PPG chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
_ Once again, cute. But that's a good thing. It makes me look forward to Valentine's Day. I still don't know why I'm looking forward to it. This Valentine's Day, my crush was absent, and less than a month later, I found out he didn't like me. T_T Stop crying, Insane PPG. Think of Clay and everything will be alright. Sorry, talking to myself. I do that a lot. Hey, whaddaya know? Thinking of Clay does make everything alright. _
Helgagurl46 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw...that was really cute...I really like your writing. It's very good. ;)
Briana luvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Big Smile Wow, very smart, and romantic, and the infamous AAAAAAAAAAHHHH-Mazing(At least to me!) I already reviewed, but I always re-review my fav stories. You get point?
Glitch chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
That was sweet! That was so sweet of Arnold! ::Sigh:: I hope I find a guy like him... Did I just tell you that? Sorry, daydreaming! ~_-' Anyeay very cute!

brianaluvsfutballhead chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
I Love it, I love it i love it and once again i love it!So neat and sweet!
JojoDark chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
_(Smilllllllleeeesssss) ~Sappinesssssssss...
Beatriz Romero chapter 1 . 4/15/2002

That was so cute! Such Cornish fluff, I luved it! It wasn't sappy, it was cute and well thought of. I loved it. Any chance for a sequel, the next Valentine maybe, during their sixth grade? Well, that's all bye-bye
FerretMalfoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
That was so cute!
Cybra chapter 1 . 2/18/2002 cute! Very nice! And I loved the ending! Helga and Arnold liking each other...and then she pegs him with a spitball! Great job!