Reviews for Pokgirls: Gold Version
Anon chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
i think it could be better if you gave the poke-girls regular names. keikouku is hard to remember. Anck-su-namun- is just weird. Nefertari should just be tari and Cleopatra should just be Cleo.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
leonidas pokeboy

fuck you fuck you fuck you
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
You can't copy song tunes like that, it the hunchback of Norte dame
one.who.reads chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
good story overall. not the best I've read, but definitely not the worst.
Thaumologist chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Did not like this at all compared to the first one. It felt rushed, and I have no idea why you suddenly decided to add Naruto.

On top of that, you have your main character losing three of his (and one of which is his starter) pokegirls, and again, he just shrugs and says 'meh'.

I skipped nearly all the lemons this time. They were quite repetitive, and had no plot progression. That could, however, be because I just came from the first one.

No scene break lines, occasional switches between first and third person, and a few grammer/spelling typos mean that technically as well, this fic isn't as awesome as it could be.

My thoughts throughout were that you were racing towards something that was going to be awesome. And then you didn't.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for sharing anyways though.
Thaumologist chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Quick review to get it out of my system, then back to reading what is hopefully going to be as awesome as the first.

You have a typo.

In you title.

That REALLY could do with being fixed, y'know?

C
CagedSnow chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
... Only one thing bothers me... and that is how compliant Red seems to be in his minimal appearances... Yes, I'm focusing on story, not the sex.

While it is pretty much the games in the form of this universe, still... Red was essentially manipulated in the previous story... Yes, this is about his son, but his son was essentially born from rape and the machinations of these Legendaries... I'm not sure how he would have gotten over that... if at all.
Silvdra-zero chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
yeah that evolution line works and i leave the name to you

although in the initial Vasto-Lordo form would have some troubles with taming since the bone would be some heavy interference making her Libido extremely low or non-existent

but i'm curious as to why you removed your PM system it's made it uniquely hard to answer your last reply

but all the same thanks for the reply
Twilight- The Moon Spirit chapter 9 . 2/22/2011
Awesome,can't wait xD
Kamen Rider Bushido chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
i'll be honest; the whole Naruto thing caught me off guard. i loved the initial lemon though
Lazy Ronin Ryumori chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
When I tried to reply to your PM I was sent to a page that said: Private Message Denied This user has disabled the private messaging I decide to just make Brendon Gold and Moco's son. His bloodgift will be called TM Master which essentially allows him to essentially teach any pok├ęgirl any attack as long as he has seen it before and the girl can Naturally learn it. Now what would be the appropriate length to make each chapter. Should Brendon already know how to use his abilities to control and modify pok├ęgirls as well as jump dimensions since he was raised by Gold who could of potentially train him to do so or should Gold consider it taking away from the adventure to have Brendon already know how to do such things. Lastly could you give me vague descriptions on how Gold's and Micheal's adventure went. I don't want to spoil it to bad for me, but I'll need to know so that I can stick as close to canon as possible.
Lazy Ronin Ryumori chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
I was planning on pming you, but you seem to have that function disabled. I'm glad to hear that your doing a pokegirl adaptation of Gale of Darkness and can't wait for Heart Gold to come out. But on to the reason for the reveiw. May I make a Pokemon Emerald version of this. It would stick to the canon of your stories. It would take place in the future with Brendon being Red's Grandson(Norman Being the son of Red and Jaina). So if your agree the pm me on what Brendon blood gift should be. I have an idea of it, but yours could possible be better.
Jerex chapter 8 . 1/15/2011
thanks for the update
Skelo chapter 8 . 1/14/2011
lolz wahoo! Funniest ending i have read. Cant wait for the next one! Plz mark it as complete
dragonshaun9 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
i'm normally all for naruto crossovers with pokegirls, but i don't know about this one. i'll read it, since i do like your writing style. i know you are fully capable of making this part of the story every bit as entertaining as the last. hope to see more.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »