Reviews for Moonlit Conversation
jerome292 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Excellent work!
I want to say more!

It was great, especially the attempt to explain the subtleties in human feeling and reproduction by Takato to Renamon.

But finding enough ideas to achieve such a good result may be difficult. Good luck!
alexanderwheeler65 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
write a sequel with rika's dad visiting
Eternal-Dark Flame chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What an excellent and believable Rika/Takato story. I really like it. Very very good work.
Black chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Wow... this is really good. Huzzah! and yayness! I like how you did Rika... softer, and yet still so badass. Takato too, really emotional, but not the sort that backs down. This is the best story I've read in a while.
Fox Scarlen chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nice job! I'm a Ryo/Rika fan, not a Takato/Rika fan, but I liked this story nonetheless. The part with Renamon was funny, and I liked that Rika sang to Takato once more. It was well-written, everyone was in character, and all in all it was a very enjoyable read. Great work!

I'd give Kazu an hour to live at most.
True2Momentai chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This is one of the best Rukato stories I've ever read! Didn't expect the twist in the story (Kazu will forever live in nightmare), but that makes it even better. The best part, of course, is the appearance of Rika's father. Awesome, man! Keep up the good work!
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Wow... poor Renamon's confused and Kazu is dead meat when one of those two get ahold of him. But it was sweet nonetheless.
Kimiko Heroux chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Probably one of my favorite Rukato one-shots that i've ever read. you've captured the characters' personalities quite well, and how you connected it with the end of the Locomon movie was pretty good.

Good job! -
Naito Writer chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
A:Good Rukato fic and B:Imagine giving the birds and the bees to a Digimon especially to Guilmon and Calumon a good laugh that's for sure.