Reviews for First Time
Thats really cute
Ashe Xherkkzz chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
OH MY GOSH ! I LOVE THIS STORY 3
Neapolitan Cat chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love it! It's so cute!
TheAlleneM chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OMG! This just made me smile! :)) More HwoaLi please! :)) I loved how you made this! :)) So cool! I wish I could write like this! :))
xiloveme2muchx chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awww! this is so sweet! :") I liked the way Hwoarang felt pressured and nervous! Keep on going, Hwolili fics are rare this tim
Salysha chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This story is romantic, humorous, and likable. Your language is excellent, and the writing and overall presentation are remarkably fluent and professional. I'm really impressed with this!

I know how the characters look, and still it felt like reading new and wondrous information when I read the description of Lili; the entire parapgraph from "hourglass form" to "explosion of gold, long strangs of magical gold" was wonderful! Likewise, the kissing scene was delicate and beautiful, so beautiful. I liked the insight embedded in this; it came across as wise and effortless.

Well done!
omgitsnewton chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
very nice. enjoyed reading it a lot.
Hime-chii o.O chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
though i'm more of a lili and jin fan, I still love the way you wrote this fic...but 2 be honest I don't really care on whoever's paired up wit who...I juz simply like lijin better because of their chemistry...great fanfic by the way...great for your first one